Chapter 43

During the morning session next morning, Shi Bufan didn't come. Up until the second class in the afternoon, Zhen Yuanbai still didn't see him in the classroom.

He couldn't help but take frequent glances at the other party's seat. He wanted to take out his phone and ask about his whereabouts, but he ended up shoving the phone back into his desk.

Right now, Zhen Yuanbai disliked Shi Bufan a lot. It's good that he isn't here. It's best if he transferred schools or changed classrooms. Zhen Yuanbai didn't want to see him at all.

However, he didn't get his wish as Qiu Jing specially came over to ask, "Class monitor, did Brother Shi give you a call? How come he still isn't here yet?"

Zhen Yuanbai looked down and said coldly, "How would I know?"

Ye Lian rested his chin in his hand, feeling in a daze. "I think he might've stayed up all night yesterday."

"How do you know?"

"Yesterday night, we went out together."

Zhen Yuanbai took out earbuds from his backpack and wringed it before shoving it into his ears, isolating himself from learning about Shi Bufan.

Saturday afternoon, there was no class. Once the bell rang, the teacher bid farewell with everyone and the students all bid farewell, saying that they'll meet on Monday. Zhen Yuanbai sorted through his things in the drawer while Song Mo said, "I'm leaving first. I'm going to eat at my grandmother's place today."

"Ok." Zhen Yuanbai smiled.

Quicky, he was the only one left in the classroom. He quietly took out his notes and looked back, in a dilemma as to whether he should go to Shi Bufan's house or not today. For the past two days, Shi Bufan hadn't been in class, so there is a huge possibility that his ranks might drop again at the next exam.

But why did he care if Shi Bufan scored a good grade or not?

Zhen Yuanbai placed all his notes in his backpack and walked out, closing the door along his way.

He was conflicted, wondering if he should give Shi Bufan his notes or just take some pictures and send it to him. While walking downstairs, he was suddenly pulled by the arm. "Are you blind? Can't you see me?"

Zhen Yuanbai glanced up and his eyes brightened, "Shi Bufan!"

Shi Bufan restrained his fierce expression and loosened his grip on Zhen Yuanbai's wrist, asking, "You're that happy to see me?"

Zhe Yuanbai immediately kept a straight face. "I'm not happy. I just think that it's strange that you're here since class is over."

Who knows why he decided to come? Shi Bufan raised the item in his hand and said, "For you."

It was matcha bubble tea. The label said less sugar and more tapioca.

"Why did you buy this?"

"To please you."

Zhen Yuanbai's eyes brightened and he almost couldn't keep up with the facade. His voice softened and he said, "Then I'll forgive you."

"Did I do something wrong that you needed to forgive me?"

"Then why are you pleasing me?"

"Obviously so I can&#k2026;" Shi Bufan thought that if he was being too vulgar, he might scare his little classmate, so he corrected himself and said in a more considerate tone, "Kiss you."

Zhen Yuanbai turned around and started walking down the stairs.

Shi Bufan shoved his hands in his pocket and followed him, saying, "Come to my house again today."