Chapter 6

Shi Bufan had initiated the fight. The scene was a mess and Zhen Yuanbai ducked afar from shock. He was really scared of fights. Even if it were the two puppies from his old home who playfully chased one another, he dared not to be in close proximity.

Who would want to fight Shi Bufan?... It's not even a fight. It's a one-sided slaughter where Shi Bufan was beating someone up.

There were girls nearby who started to scream and shriek. The Discipline Department didn't dare to intervene and stop the fight either. They hurriedly went to call for a teacher and they ran over with a loudspeaker. While running, they yelled, "Who, who is fighting?! Everyone stop what you're doing!!"

Lin Kun didn't even have the ability to resist Shi Bufan's punches. He cursed in his heart. He didn't even get a chance to fight back!

A few young and strong male teachers ran over to pull the kids apart. The moment the principal saw Shi Bufan, he started to tremble. "Shi Bufan!! Stop what you're doing! Press him down! Press him down!"

The male teacher panted as Shi Bufan was stubborn as a mule. When he was pulled back, he didn't forget to kick the other party one last time. The principal's eyelids jumped and he scolded, "Look at your head. Why aren't you staying home to rest? Why did you come over?"

The voice rang through the sports field as the principal said this through a loudspeaker. The principal expressed the whole faculty and students' requests. Right. He had already injured his head. Why is he still here?

Whenever Shi Bufan was present, there was bound to be a fight. Everyone hoped for him to recover and stay at home during this process.

Shi Bufan wiped the corner of his lip with his thumb and said sincerely, "Going to school is a top priority for students. I need to uphold this responsibility."

Old man principal gave him a look as if "I'd be damned to believe you." He glared at Shi Bufan for a while before he trembled and said, "Where's the teacher in charge? Which classes are you guys from? Take them all away!"

The two teachers in charge hurriedly ran over. The moment Ji Yanping saw Shi Bufan, her scalp felt numb. She grinded her teeth and hollered, "Come with me!"

Zhen Yuanbai silently stood in the crowd and his face was slightly pale. Shi Bufan was too frightening. He imagined the scene after Shi Bufan found out he was the cause of his injury and his legs couldn't help but tremble in fear.

Shi Bufan didn't rush to catch up to the teacher in charge. Instead, he suddenly turned around to look at Zhen Yuanbai, while the latter instinctively took a step back. He hid behind Song Mo.

This didn't stop Shi Bufan from casually pointing at him. "I got into a fight for Zhen Yuanbai."

Zhen Yuanbai: !!!

It could be said that Zhen Yuanbai had never participated in fighting, this divine activity.

But Zhen Yuanbai always attended the national flag ceremony.

Today was a day worth to be commemorated.

Lin Kun was pulled away by his teacher in charge while Zhen Yuanbai silently sat by Shi Bufan's side. He entertained himself and thought that this was the first time in his life to have participated in a fight. Who knows if his father would applaud him once he finds out?

Ji Yanping rubbed her forehead.

Shi Bufan was a regular visitor. Even if he lost his memory, he still maintained his arrogance. He lazily leaned against the chair and looked down, playing with his phone. However, Zhen Yuanbai sat straight and remained well-behaved.