Chapter 20

Before Shi Bufan had even 'hit' Zhen Yuanbai, tears already appeared in his eyes and were about to drop.

Shi Bufan was a big bully. Super big fat bully. He dared to be like this to him? Sucks that he actually thought Shi Bufan was a good person. Shi Bufan didn't move or think and he was suspicious that if he kissed him, Zhen Yuanbai would definitely accept it, not daring to resist.

Oh my. How did his parents raise a little treasure like him?

Shi Bufan felt as if his heart was clutched by a huge hand, making him feel pain and satisfaction at the same time.

He pinched his earlobes and stopped looking fierce, saying in a gentle tone, "Do you know what you should do when you see me in the future now?"

Zhen Yuanbai was confused.

"I was just mimicking what a bad guy would do, so you would know what to do in the future." Shi Bufan moved over after seeing Zhen Yuanbai's confused gaze. Then he said, "When you meet a bad guy who has evil intentions, you need to find something and smash his head against it. After that, whether he could move or not, just run. Run and shout for help. You can't just cry, do you understand?"

Zhen Yuanbai glared angrily at him and said, "Besides you, no one else would do that."

Shi Bufan couldn't help but reach over and pull Zhen Yuanbai closer, not minding his struggle, as he said, "Who knows. After all, our Congming is so..."

Before Shi Bufan finished his words, Zhen Yuanbai grabbed a pillow and firmly hit Shi Bufan's head. The pillow didn't hurt, but it stunned him for a second. Taking this chance, Zhen Yuanbai ran to the other side and said, "You taught me this. Don't come over."

Shi Bufan held the pillow and looked at him for a while, exploding into laughter and he said, "You even use this trick against me, ah? Psh."

Zhen Yuanbai kicked him and said angrily, "You can't sleep on my bed."

"Can't I just squeeze in and sleep with you?" Shi Bufan said shamelessly, "We can hug each other to sleep."

He climbed over and Zhen Yuanbai immediately said, "If you keep coming over, I'm going to call for someone."

"..." Fine. He shouldn't have taught him. Shi Bufan stopped and said, "Do you dare to?"

"..." Zhen Yuanbai knitted his eyebrows and glared. "Stop being like this. Why...why are you like this?"

Shi Bufan was confused too. "What exactly are you afraid of? Of your parents finding out about us or me causing you trouble after I recover my memory?"

Zhen Yuanbai's heart thumped. Could Shi Bufan have found out he lied about being good friends with him? Zhen Yuanbai started to tug on his blankets, saying in a guilty tone, "I don't know what you're saying and I'm going to sleep now. If you want to sleep here, go ahead. But don't you dare sleep on the same side as me."

He curled himself into a ball and said in an alarmed tone, not forgetting to comfort Shi Bufan, "Don't think too much."

Zhen Yuanbai kept his ears peeled for any movement and his legs slightly stiffened. Until Shi Bufan completely became quiet, he then relaxed and went to sleep. Yet, when Shi Bufan detected Zhen Yuanbai relaxing, he silently crawled over from the other side and stared at Zhen Yuanbai's delicate and soft face under the dim light; he suddenly pecked him.

Zhen Yuanbai's skin was smooth and delicate; Shi Bufan didn't want to stop caressing it. It wasn't enough for him to kiss it once, so he kissed it again, wanting to kiss Zhen Yuanbai's lips next. However, he woke up Zhen Yuanbai accidentally and the latter pulled his blanket over his head, snuggling in. He scratched the place Shi Bufan had kissed him.