Chapter 42

No wonder Shi Bufan thought he had gotten a huge advantage when he first kissed Zhen Yuanbai. No wonder Shi Bufan felt like a little bird was singing within his hearts whenever he was with Zhen Yuanbai. No wonder when he said to confirm their relationship, he thought about dating Zhen Yuanbai...

As it turned out, he had been thinking about these things countless times in his subconscious mind.

Zhen Yuanbai had been faintly sighing, his heart beating quickly. Someone would occasionally pass by the stairs and they were hiding underneath the stairs. Therefore, they'd be caught immediately if someone finds out and their parents would also be informed.

Shi Bufan placed his chin on Zhen Yuanbai's forehead and then he pecked him, and then again.

It seemed like his heart was full. Shi Bufan didn't want to kiss Zhen Yuanbai once, or twice, or a hundred times, or even a thousand times.

Yet, Zhen Yuanbai got more and more nervous as Shi Bufan kissed him. "Ok, ok. Let's go eat, ok?"

"No." Something seemed to be stuck in Shi Bufan's throat and he pursed his lips, wanting to control himself, but he couldn't help but say, "I miss you so much."

Zhen Yuanbai glanced at him.

He asked again, "Do you miss me?"

"I want to eat." Zhen Yuanbai said in a very low voice because he was scared of someone hearing their conversation. "Let's go to the canteen. I'm hungry."

Shi Bufan's face darkened and he said, "I'll let you go once you say you missed me."

Zhen Yuanbai held back his tears and said, "I miss you, I miss you, ok? Can we go now?"

Shi Bufan was very displeased and he asked, "What do you mean by 'ok?'"

Zhen Yuanbai almost couldn't hold it in anymore as his body was violently shaking. He inquired with a serious face, "What exactly do you want me to do?"

Shi Bufan's eyelashes flickered and he said softly, "I want you to say it genuinely."

Zhen Yuanbai pursed his lips firmly and glared at Shi Bufan as if he had been wronged badly. He said incomparably seriously, "I really don't miss you. I just want to go to the canteen to eat."

Shi Bufan's Adam's apple bobbed and his gaze turned fierce, as if he was about to punch someone at any time. Zhen Yuanbai's tears slipped out of his eyes and Shi Bufan's expression froze. Then he reached over and wiped his tears, saying, "If you don't want to, it's fine. Why are you crying? Grow up."

Zhen Yuanbai glanced at him for two seconds and then pushed him away. "Crazy!"

He wiped his tears and walked out while Shi Bufan scrunched his eyebrows and followed. Seeing that his little classmate had run quickly, he became angry. "Stop right there."

Zhen Yuanbai didn't want to bother with him, but he suddenly heard footsteps behind him. Shi Bufan chased after him and Zhen Yuanbai was forced to stop. They gazed at each other and Shi Bufan's anger had diminished for a few seconds. He reached over for Zhen Yuanbai and said fiercely, "Let's walk together."

"Ok, let's just go together. Why are you being so mean?!"

"Because I want to." Shi Bufan said fiercely, "You dare say another word?"

Zhen Yuanbai said nothing.

If he can't offend him, can't he just hide from him?

If Shi Bufan scolds him, he'll try to stop talking to him. Don't talk to him and stop interacting with him. When the time comes, maybe he didn't even need to mention breaking up before their relationship becomes practically non-existent.