Chapter 61

Now that Song Mo mentioned this, Zhen Yuanbai paid more attention and suppressed his worry, not going to check up on Shi Bufan.

Once lunch break was over, Zhen Yuanbai returned to the classroom as Shi Bufan was sitting on his chair with a gloomy face.

He purposely ate food with beans in it and had Ye Lian tell Zhen Yuanbai. He originally was thinking of his little classmate throwing himself in his arms, crying and sniffling, wanting to make up with him. In the end, his little classmate didn't even pay attention to him.

Shi Bufan was confused. Didn't Zhen Yuanbai quite like him?

He scratched his face and Zhen Yuanbai kept his eyes on the blackboard still. He secretly touched the allergy pill in his hands and hesitated, wondering if he should give it to Shi Bufan. However, he felt as if Shi Bufan would've taken the pill already. That boy wasn't stupid. It'll be ugly if he had a face full of rash. Wasn't he quite narcissistic?

Indeed, Shi Bufan had taken the pills, but this couldn't comfort his broken heart at all. Zhen Yuanbai actually... didn't care about him at all.

Shi Bufan felt complicated.

Another day of being given the cold shoulder... After Zhen Yuanbai left the classroom with a straight face, Shi Bufan went to the basketball court. Qiu Jing was quite excited, seeing that Shi Bufan was able to abandon Zhen Yuanbai to play with them. "It'll be the sports competition in a few days. You know about it, right?"

"Mhm."

"Are you going to participate?"

"No." Shi Bufan didn't like being in the crowd at all. After he came down from the basketball court he took a seat and twisted the cap of the water bottle open, saying, "Did you tell Zhen Yuanbai today?"

"Even if I didn't tell him, he should know from how swollen your face is." Ye Lian said, "Don't think about it. He doesn't care about you at all."

Shi Bufan was about to hit him with the water bottle when Ye Lian hurriedly ducked it, saying, "I'm just teasing. Why are you so violent?"

Shi Bufan unhappily cushioned his face with his hands. Ye Lian smiled and sat down, saying, "What exactly did you do to him? How come he dislikes you so much?"

"He doesn't dislike me." Shi Bufan said, "He's just angry at me."

"What exactly did you do?"

"..." He actually didn't do much either. Didn't he just kiss Zhen Yuanbai without his permission on the street? And then Zhen Yuanbai pushed him away with teary eyes, saying that he disrespected him. Shi Bufan touched his nose and it felt as if he was a pervert.

Ye Lian knew that he wasn't going to get a response, so he asked another question, "Since it's your fault, can't you just coax him? It's not like you haven't done that before."

"What do you know?" Shi Bufan wanted to let Zhen Yuanbai know that he can't mention "breaking up" no matter what. Look at what he said the other day. He actually wants to find a better person than him?! Don't mention that there isn't anyone better than him in this world, but just the thought of him irked Shi Bufan. Zhen Yuanbai was basically asking to be kissed.

Ye Lian curled his lips and said, "Look at you. You're used to having a happy life and you're just taking advantage of the fact that Zhen Yuanbai likes you. You want him to come over and coax you, and to admit his mistake... hey, you weren't like this in the past when you were secretly in love with Zhen Yuanbai."

It felt as if Shi Bufan had the face of a millenium glacier. While Ming Mai was panting and sitting by the side, he asked, "What? Who is Brother Shi secretly in love with? How come I don't know?"