Chapter 49

Although Zhen Yuanbai said that he didn't believe Shi Bufan liked him, he basically believed it in his heart. After all, he had done many brazen things today such as splashing water on Shi Bufan's face and using the mirror to bump into his nose. Even more, he purposely kicked him.

He wasn't beaten up for any of this!

He didn't believe in Shi Bufan's words because he had bullied him in the past. Shi Bufan who recovered his memory shouldn't be calmly saying that he liked him.

Zhen Yuanbai pushed him and raised his chin, saying, "I need to go home."

Shi Bufan said, "You're quite disobedient."

Zhen Yuanbai thought about it and said, "I didn't do anything to you, did I?"

His lips were bleeding from the bite. After all, he only kicked Shi Bufan once and he didn't dare to kick him hard. Why did it seem like Shi Bufan was at a loss here?

"What do you want to do to me?"

"Nothing." Zhen Yuanbai said, "I should be going home."

Shi Bufan refused to let him go and he stood in front of Zhen Yuanbai, saying with a cold face, "How do you say I like you?"

Zhen Yuanbai gazed strangely and said, "Wo'xi'huan'ni. Saranghae.."

"Shut up."

"..."

Shi Bufan said, "I said I like you. Do you believe me or not?"

"I do."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I do."

Zhen Yuanbai cooperated and corrected him. Shi Bufan became mute for a second before saying in a low voice, "What's your response?"

It was rare to see him flustered and confused. Zhen Yuanbai felt refreshed and as if he was ascending heaven. The stain marks on his face were still there, but he clearly felt much better. "Didn't you say you were going to keep dating?"

This was the final straw. Shi Bufan was considerably displeased with the response. "Don't you understand what it means by returning politeness for politeness? I like you. How about you?"

Zhen Yuanbai said, "I will like you."

"What do you mean by 'will'? You think that you are being charitable?"

There were two modes and feelings Shi Bufan felt. The remote control was in Zhen Yuanbai's hands. If he said that he liked him, Shi Bufan would feel youthful and happy, revived. But if Zhen Yuanbai said he didn't like him and wanted to break up, he could switch to a cold and icy mode within a second, letting Zhen Yuanbai experience being in a snowstorm.

Zhen Yuanbai suddenly lit up and said, in a reserved manner, "I like you."

As expected, Shi Bufan's expression changed within a second and he curled his lips. Yet, he had to add on, "How much do you like me?"

Zhen Yuanbai looked around and pettily pinched his fingers, saying, "This much."

A snowstorm was about to occur, but the moment Shi Bufan thought that Zhen Yuanbai might take away even the least bit of love from him, Shi Bufan endured this and said, "Go up."

Zhen Yuanbai was confused that Shi Bufan wasn't angry or anything, but this was good. He immediately went around him and ran up. He didn't know about Shi Bufan's thoughts. After he arrived at home, he glanced at his lips through the mirror. Annoying Shi, that annoying dude. He gave him such a big wound on his lips. He liked him, but he still bit him. Zhen Yuanbai, who originally believed that Shi Bufan liked him, felt even more uncertain now.