Chapter 53

Returning a kiss? Shi Bufan slightly raised his eyebrows.

After Zhen Yuanbai said this, he also noticed that something was off, but he quickly pretended like nothing happened. He turned around and wanted to leave, but how could Shi Bufan let him leave when he finally caught an opportunity like this? Zhen Yuanbai felt Shi Bufan's arms around his waist tightening and then he was tugged to the side of the wall. Shi Bufan pressed him against the wall and laughed sinisterly. "I'll return it 100 times more."

He didn't give Zhen Yuanbai the chance to react when he kissed him. Zhen Yuanbai was pressed against the wall and the two's wrists were nearly touching one another. It seemed like Shi Bufan had been looking forward to this for a while and after he started kissing Zhen Yuanbai, he didn't want to let him go anymore. Unsure whether it was because of fear or something else, he felt his heart jumping out of his chest. He attempted to push Shi Bufan away, but his hands were restrained and he couldn't do anything.

Zhen Family and Shi Family's parents walked out of the door that was not even three meters away. They were chatting by the door and chuckling. This time, if someone hypothetically came out to throw their trash away, they would notice the two young men making out.

Zhen Youxiu was the last one to walk out, but the moment he walked out, he asked, "Where's my elder brother?"

"He should be going back with Xiao Shi."

Zhen Youxiu didn't say anything else, but from his expression, he seemed to resent the fact that Zhen Yuanbai didn't wait for him.

Zhen Yuanbai started to struggle using his feet and hands, but Shi Bufan ended up kissing him even more harshly. Like a rabbit that was pressured, he harshly bit him on the lips. Under the dim light, Shi Bufan glanced at Zhen Yuanbai's teary expression and his Adam's apple bobbed, kissing him on the face again.

Zhen Yuanbai kicked him and Shi Bufan groaned in pain. Zhen Youxiu's sharp ears picked up the groan and said, "There's someone over there."

Before waiting for the parents to react, Zhen Youxiu immediately walked over. Zhen Yuanbai saw Zhen Youxiu's head peeking out, but suddenly, he didn't know who grabbed him, but they pushed his head back. "Stop moving back. Let's go."

"I think there's someone there."

In this villa, the majority were couples on vacation. Maybe someone couldn't endure the loneliness and decided to find excitement there. Zhen Pingjin was afraid that his underage son might see something he shouldn't, so he hurriedly tugged him back. "Why would there be anyone out in such cold weather? Let's hurry back."

After the taut-faced Zhen Youxiu was pushed away by his parents, Zhen Yuanbai felt silence and finally sighed heavily. While panting, he went to hit Shi Bufan. The latter couldn't help but grab his hand and landed soft kisses on his clean and white face. "You only kissed me once, but I returned so many times more... you got lucky here."

"Are, are you shameless?" Shi Bufan kissed Zhen Yuanbai's tears away and said softly, "Ok, don't be angry."

While coaxing, he continued to take advantage. Zhen Yuanbai angrily kicked him again and wiped his tears with the back of his hand. "If you continue this, I, I..." He wanted to say he will break up, but thinking about Shi Bufan's miserable past, he suddenly couldn't make the words out.

Yet, that person had no idea and continued to tease him. "Will, will do what? Stop stuttering."

"You're the one with a stutter!" Zhen Yuanbai said, "I don't want to talk to you."

He turned around and walked out while Shi Bufan chuckled in a low voice. He caught up and held Zhen Yuanbai's hands, but the latter shook it off. "Don't touch me."