Chapter 41

While Zhen Yuanbai was still nervous, Shi Bufan had already started walking off. He stretched his body and said, "I really want to recover my memory quickly. That way, I can find out who pushed me down the slope."

He said gloomily, "I'll beat them up until they can't even cry anymore."

Zhen Yuanbai who was following him stopped. Shi Bufan walked a few steps before turning around to look at him, asking gently, "What's the matter?"

"Did, did you remember something?"

"Not right now, but I have a feeling that if I return home, I'll make a huge discovery." He asked, "Do you want to go back with me?"

Zhen Yuanbai suddenly shook his head.

They walked out of the KTV and the bright sun made Shi Bufan squint his eyes. Zhen Yuanbai followed him and then he suddenly sprinted, tugging his sleeves. "If you really don't want to go back, then you don't have to."

Shi Bufan pretended to be confused and said, "What's the matter?"

Zhen Yuanbai said, "I think you're right. Since you dislike this, they definitely did something really bad to you. If you suddenly remember it, you will definitely be unhappy. I...I don't want to see you being unhappy."

"You're that concerned with me?"

"Mhm." His little classmate nodded firmly and said, "Aren't, aren't you my boyfriend?"

Shi Bufan placed an arm around Zhen Yuanbai and observed his expression while the latter tried his best to look genuine. Seeing that he slightly knitted his eyebrows, he said, "Why do I feel like you don't really want to see me recover my memory? Did something happen with us in the past?"

"No!" Zhen Yuanbai answered instinctively and added, "Even if it did, you're the one that bullied me."

"Why would I bully you out of nowhere?"

"How do I know?" Zhen Yuanbai didn't want to chat anymore, saying, "If you're not going home, where are you going?"

"Anywhere." Shi Bufan smiled and said, "As long as I'm with you."

Zhen Yuanbai also smiled, but his expression didn't seem natural at all.

Zhen Yuanbai felt a twinge of guilt because he didn't successfully bring Shi Bufan home for Mother Shi. But once he imagined Shi Bufan recovering his memory, he couldn't help but be scared. Shi Bufan was great right now. If he accidentally gave him an attitude, he would apologize. If he cries from the bullying, Shi Bufan will immediately coax him and even reveal such a great-looking smile.

He recalled Shi Bufan's fierce face from before and he really couldn't imagine them being the same person.

Although he sounds very bad, he hoped that Shi Bufan would never recover his memory and they could keep staying like this.

Not long later, Zhen Yuanbai received a call from Qin Ying, clearly receiving news from his teacher in charge. Zhen Yuanbai admitted his mistake while they were on call and then told his parents that he would be home late. Qin Ying didn't question much.

Shi Bufan was becoming a better person, so Zhen Family's parents didn't restrict Zhen Yuanbai from being friends with him.

Shi Bufan quietly listened until the call hung up and then he continued to toss the ball into the hoop.

Although they said they were going to play, Shi Bufan was playing alone the majority of the time. Zhen Yuanbai quietly listened, not in the mood to play at all. Shi Bufan tugged Zhen Yuanbai to the dancing machine, but he wasn't willing either. "I don't know how."