I'm running purely on tea and energy drinks at this point

TEAM J (Heroes) Vs Team H (Villains)

"COME AT US YOU CLAWED DEVILS!" Aiden beat his chest. "FIGHT US IN GLORIOUS COMBAT! LET US BATHE IN EACH OTHER'S BLOOD, AND FIGHT 'TILL OUR DYING BREATHS, SO THAT THE TRUE VIC-" Lin Li tugged at his arm. "What?"

She whispered into his ear. "I'm too loud? So sorry. Use my inside voice? Of course. I get carried away sometimes. Warrior nature..."

NAME: AIDEN GILLEPSIE.

QUIRK: Barbarian

Aiden has the body of a Celtic Warrior with immense strength. As a plus, the angrier he gets, the more ferocious his attacks get. It should be noted that Aiden is naturally shy; a personality trait that hinders this ability greatly.

In front of them, Team J –Laura Kinney and Doreen – watched them.

"No no no, I do have to apologize," Aiden gave them an awkward smile. "Could you give us a moment?"

Laura extended her claws.

"Not yet!" Doreen held Laura back. "Let them talk it out first! Charging in now would be rude."

Laura stared at Doreen.

"Trust me. How would you feel if someone rudely attacked you while you were having a conversation? I mean, there's always time for proper manners!"

Laura kept staring at Doreen.

"Alright. How would you feel if someone interrupted you while you were eating your favorite food? It'd be really weird. I mean, you'd have to put the perfectly good meal in the trash, but you're still hungry, so you buy another one after the fight. And you're so angry, because manners are the fundamental thing of what "

"I am sorry. I do not know what you are describing. I was raised in a lab." Laura replied apathetically.

"Oh right..." Doreen paused, squirrel tail bouncing nervously behind her. "Sorry! Let me try something else. How would you feel if Wolverine..."

Aiden kept talking to Lin Li.

"It was pretty rude of me to shout like that," Aiden fiddled with his fingers. "I know I shouldn't have to explain myself, but I guess the reason I'm so anxious about this stems from my family. I had a lot of issues growing up, and not a lot of people to talk to about them..."

This continued on for some time.