FinALlY

I have been waiting so long to write these fight scenes so YAY we're here

The rest of the class winced at the
camera feed.

"Yikes. That was a close one" Luke winced.

"Smart plan," Daisy began taking notes. "Prepared a sneak-attack to buy time. Using his quirk to dig a hole in the wall to hide in, and covered it up with a wall panel. Cunning."

"SNEAK ATTACK?" Aiden Gillepsie yelled. His short mass of ginger hair shaking slightly as he wildly gestured with his hands. "That's the lowest form of combat known to man! Not even the Scots would think of something so low!"

"Lower your voice, there's no one to yell at. Besides, Flash can't because his mind is connected to the symbiote. And the symbiote feeds on his body's nutrition. Without Flash's body to feed on, the symbiote would die. And since the symbiote can't move on it's own, and Flash can't focus on recalling it back, the remnants die." The inhuman known as daisy calmly replied, her  blue eyes raking the camera footage, hoping to find clues and pointers as to what the fight would lead too.

"You're right. It's listed in his files." Ironman turned to Daisy. "How did you know that kid?"

"I was raised by S.H.I.E.L.D members to know the parameters, members, and other important details about any situation I'm in. Therefore, I've taken it as my duty to observe and study all surrounding students." She pointed at Luke. "Your name is Lucas Cage."

A tall muscular boy with a short cut of black hair replied back to her"Glad you've heard of me, but my friends-"

"Know you as Luke," Daisy finished.

"Ooh, ooh me!" Gwendolyn waved,her pony tail of blonde hair bouncing excitedly behind her as she flailed her arms up and down"What do you know about me?"

"I have not put you on the priority list. I only know your quirk."

Gwendolyn pouted. "But I don't wanna be a side character..."
—-

"Get back Wanda, I've got this!" Peter cried.

Flash cracked his knuckles. "Good. I get to pummel you one on one! Albeit, not enough to cancel the training, but I can get damn close! Come at me nerd!"

Like a runaway train Flash charged at Peter. To his surprise, Peter spun to the right; avoiding the attack. Just like my Hero notebook, issue 13. Black Widow's spin kick!. He kicked Flash in the back with his . He stumbled forward. "How...YOU BASTARD." Flash lunged. Peter glanced at his foot. Predicting his attack, Peter ducked Flash's left jab. Back against Flash's chest, he grabbed his arm. Hawkeye's hand-to-hand grab special. Issue 4, Peter's muscles burned as he threw Flash over his shoulder. Back throw!

Flash coughed. "DAMMIT! Where'd you learn to fight like that?"

"You start every attack with your right arm. Every. Time." Peter cried. "Remember that book you ruined? That 'hero book?' Well, it had notes on a lot of superheroes. Their fighting styles, moves, abilities. I knew you were going to ambush us. How you'd fight. Not just because I've studied heroes my whole life, but because I also studied you! You may have bullied me for years, but I'm not defenseless bug boy I was back then."

He thought back. About all the time's Flash had called him bug boy. How his father had given him a fish tank full of spiders that he still cherished to this day. How, when he was younger, Flash had made fun of him for having it. Joking that it was weird and ugly. But it had belonged to one of the people he had loved the most.

He recalled his conversation with Wanda and T'Challa yesterday. "You hear that? Things have changed! Several years of calling me a name that doesn't even make sense. It's different now! Because now, Spiderman is the name of a hero!

Flash glared at Peter. "All right, Ass-o-pod. Name change it is then. JUST STOP BEING SO DAMN HEROIC!" He charged at Peter.

"Wanda, like we planned, now!" Wanda nodded and ran away. I knew Flash would focus on me, and we can't take T'Challa and Flash on at the same time. So we divide and conquer. Flash had caught on, now. He brought his body down low- ready to tackle Peter. Luckily, he'd seen him do this in football before. He ducked underneath the attack and swiped Flash of his feet. He was ready this time, though, and he rolled out of his fall. When he looked back up, Peter had disappeared.

"Gah!" Dammit. He knew I'd retaliate. Smart. Flash bit his lip. Smart. "YOU THINK YOU'RE SO SMART PETER?" He yelled. "You're shivering. Terrified. Scared. but you still want to fight me! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST FIGURE OUT I'M BETTER THAN YOU, IDIOT?! GET BACK HERE AND USE THAT HIDDEN QUIRK OF YOURS!" He screamed. "I'll find you! You won't win!"