That time peter forgot gravity existed

Peter was sent to site A. He saw a glimpse of Flash. Fortunately, students from the same school were placed in different sites to prevent cheating. He was going to site B.

They were forced into a small group behind a set of gates leading into the city. In the stress of the moment, Peter began stretching his muscles; waiting for the doors to open and the exams to begin. It didn't help that the burning feeling he'd felt earlier was back. And stronger. It felt like he was being set on fire. To distract himself, he scanned the competition around him.

Most of the people were random students he had never met before, but a few caught his attention. There was Wanda from before, levitating a puddle of water. Peter was too stressed out to talk to her.

He also noticed a small black girl fiddling with a device of some kind. She looked like she was half his age and height. The only reason he noticed her was because of the massive blood-colored T-rex that towered behind her. Occasionally, it would try to lick her and she would have to shoo it away. Safe to say everyone gave her space. Including him.

There was also a girl with a squirrel tail. And squirrels. Lots of squirrels.

He sighed. With competition like this it was a wonder how he'd ever get in.

"Put your stress aside. Take deep breathe's," Behind him, a boy draped in simple linen was talking to him in practiced English.

"What?"

"You looked stressed. Don't be, it ruins your effectiveness in battle and can makes you freeze."

"Freeze?"

"Frozen. Unable to act."

"Well, aren't you stressed too?"

"Of course. But I have acknowledged my stress and found what soothes me. Just as you should do."

"Thanks," Peter noticed the boy's feet. He wore simple sandals. for some reason, this intrigued Peter. "What's with the clothing?"

"It's the traditional clothes of my people. Not my favorite clothing, but today, they make me feel as if my country is fighting besides me. To remind me what I am fighting for. That is why I do not stress."

Peter examined the boy's clothes. The intricate rigid patterns of silver amongst the black cloth looked familiar.

Peter's jaw dropped. "Are you king..."

"Prince T'challa. And please do not say it out loud. I wish to be treated without bias."

Peter frantically bowed. "O-okay, sir? Prince? K-"

"Just call me T'Challa. For now, at least." He gave Peter a concerned look. "You're burning up." Peter began to notice the sweat dripping down his face.

"Oh. You know. Stress. And itchy eyes." Peter rubbed his eyes. Why did they suddenly feel so weirdl?

"Here, maybe this will help." T'Challa took off Peter's glasses.

"Wait, I need those to..." Peter opened his eyes. He blinked. He could see without his glasses. "See?"

T'Challa examined his glasses. "These must be poorly built glasses. They could've ruined your eyesight."

"G-got it." Slowly, Peter felt the burning sensation go away. Finally.

A chime reverted throughout the place. T'Challa gazed at the foreboding gates. "I believe we are about to go."

As he walked away, Peter called out to him. "Thanks! And try not to freeze!"

T'Challa shook his head. "I never freeze."