I'm running out of creative titles help

Peter moaned as his senses slowly flickered back to life. A man with a fine goatee loomed over him, his mouth curled in a motion of disapproval.

" ?" Peter asked.

"Geez, kid. You've already been here twice. I'm not that hard to recognize, you know."

"Oh, sorry Mr..." He paused. "I forgot,"

"It's Doctor. Doctor Strange."

"Oh, we're using hero names? Then I'm...I'm Spiderman."

Stephen chuckled. "You've already got yourself a hero name? That's quick." He grabbed a pile of pills from his desk. "Here. Energy pills. You'll need these."

Name: Stephen Strange.

Alias: Doctor Strange (He's a bit pissed about it, though.)

Quirk: Magic transfusion.

Stephen can manipulate any non-kinetic energy source (like electricity and fire) to power up his body to produce mystical attacks. Unique compared to other magic users, as he is the only one able to use source other than magical objects/sources to power his magic.

"Thanks," Peter glanced at his body. The bullet-wound and bruises on his left arm were gone, but his right arm was still in a cast. "Why didn't you heal all my wounds?"

"Well, for one, I used your body's energy to heal your wounds. Since it's nothing, you know, life threatening."

"My life force?!"

"No, I used your stamina, which has much less energy than your life force. Though using too much can still kill you. Besides, magic often has consequences; for everyone involved."

"Like?" Doctor Strange's face suddenly turned green. Despite this, he calmly walked towards the sink and puked.

"It's okay," he wiped his mouth. "I came back from the Dark Dimension. Your spell just pushed me over the limit a bit. My stomach's been through much worse. Still, this is my point. Even the best wielder of the mystic arts use their powerful spells sparingly. I heard there are actually two in your class: Nico Minoru and possibly that girl called Wanda. Each have their own consequences for their own style of spells."

"H-how did you know?"

"I know a lot of things," Doctor Strange washed his face. "Especially about Stark."

Peter's eyes widened. "If you're wondering why I ate a piece of his hair, it's my fault."

"I meant about One For All."

"So I'm not the only one who knows."

"Right. Most Heroes here know about Tony's power limit. But only a handful know about the true nature of his quirk. It's kind of a mess, really." He sighed. "And yet he insists on giving you a 'treat' by showing up in his most powerful suit today. Now everybody in this school is going to bicker about how Class 1-A was 'special' and got to see Iron man and whatever."

"I guess. It was pretty cool though."

"Of course you do. You were crazy enough to get this far. You're the type to freak out if I told you Tony came here to check up on you personally."

"I would." Peter paused. "Wait. He did?" Doctor Strange nodded.

"Earlier today. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some house decor I need to banish. Off you go." He began opening up a portal.

"Wait, last question. How do you know about." Peter glanced around. "That-which-should-not-be-named?"

"I'd rather keep that a secret."

"Please?"

Doctor Strange sighed. "Besides from being the main person who helped him after his injury, we're also..." He rubbed his temple. "Awesome facial hair bros."

"What are we?" Doctor Strange's laptop asked.

"Awesome facial hair bros."

"And that means..."

"We stay awesome together because we're awesome facial hair bros. God, I'm never getting another laptop from Stark Infinite again." He muttered as he entered the portal. "Every time I don't sing that song all my data gets erased."