Villains and vegetarianism

"MUHAHAHAHA!" The villain laughed. "I have you now, so-called-hero!",

"Let them go!" Ant-Man warned. "They're innocent!"

"Ha! Innocent?" Animal Man – a minotaur-built behemoth with a pigeon for his head – tightened his grip around the family. "This man over here is a butcher. He butchered a cow, Ant-Man. Just to eat it. A COW! That's like murdering your dog! WOULD YOU EAT YOUR DOG?"

"The two things are completely different!"

"That's what this generation has been manipulated into believing! Only true environmentalists like PETA would understand!" He brought his feather-shaped blade closer to his victim's necks. "My Quirk is to control all birds nearby me. My gaggle of geese prevents you from getting small. I'd say that being a one-trick pony has failed you, but such insults are extremely stereotypical of ponies. Instead, I'll call you a one-trick peg!"

"How about hitting two-birds with one stone?"

"That's also discriminatory!" a fine mist covered Animal Man. He coughed. "Ahh! The smell!" He cried before an iron-clad giant knocked him unconscious.

"Thank for the assist, Iron Man. Is the family okay?"

"They're fine. Good thing I brought some bird-repellent from when I last visited New York." He shuddered. "Never fly around during rush hour without it."

"Thanks for the advice. I'll deal with the clean-up." Ant-Man paused. "Wait. Shouldn't you getting ready for your job right now or something?"

"No need." The suit opened up to reveal it was empty. "Already on my way there."

"Then why do I hear...music?"

"Uh...sorry, connection breaking Srrrt." The Iron Man drone repeated. "I'll Srrt Get back to Srtt You. Hey ladi-" With that, the drone flew away.