There's no pizza in Wakanda

Ma's curriculum wasn't that different from a normal school. While MA was a hero school, they were expected to teach education like any other. For today, he had to go to English and Global language.

At the middle of the day, he got to enjoy lunch in the main cafeteria with Wanda and T'Challa. The two usually bought food from the cafeteria, but Aunt May usually packed something for him, so he didn't buy anything. And even though he was at a new school, Aunt May never forgot Terrific Tuesdays.

"Peter, what are you eating?" T'Challa asked

"Oh. My Aunt packed me some pizza." That's right. T'Challa was raised in Wakanda. "They don't have Pizza in Wakanda?"

T'Challa shook his head. "Not many international businesses open up there. My country still prefers to be isolated. My father is slowly changing that."

"That's good." Peter rubbed his hands together. The brilliant fragrance of the classic pepperoni and cheese combo made his mouth water. "It's pizza ti-"

"Can I have a bite?" T'Challa asked.

"Sure. Can't finish on my own anyway." He gave T'Challa a slice. He sniffed the food, then took a single bite out of it. "Hmm. Decent."

But in the afternoon, the MA curriculum changed drastically. Because that was when Basic Hero training started...

"Helloo Class 1-A!" The students gasped as Iron Man flew into their classroom.

"It's him!"

Butterflies fluttered through Peter's stomach. "He's got his latest suit on!"

"The Invincible Ironman!"

"He's actually a teacher at MA!" Luke Cage turned to his friend, Daniel Rand. "You owe me five bucks!"

"Hey, hey now, everyone take it easy. There's plenty of me to go around. Literally." Several Ironman drones came walking into the class carrying bags. "We've got a busy day today so I'll be brief. You all know me as the Invincible, some may say available, Iron Man. I'll be one of MA's science teacher and your combat instructor for the year. This class is about teaching you MA students the very basic about what it takes to be a hero. Of course, there's a bunch of political and economical sh-I mean stuff included in hero work, but we'll get into that stuff later. Today, we'll be doing some intense combat practice."

All the butterflies in Peter's stomach turned into spikes. "Combat?"Behind him, Flash grinned at Peter. "Combat."

"Today, you'll get to wear you hero costumes." The whole class cheered. "The costume's you've have all been finished. Now you'll be able to put them to good use. These drones will give you your respective costumes." Tony fired up his thrusters. "After you're done, meet me at Ground Beta. See you there!" With that, Tony blasted through the door.

That was so cool! But can Mr. Stark just waste his quirk like that? I guess it's O.K, as long as he doesn't overdo it. One of the Iron Man suits gave Peter his costume.

"No costume inside."

"it's okay." Peter opened his bag. "I have it in my bag." The drone walked away.

One of the students – Laura Kinney, if he remembered right – glanced at his costume.

Peter waited for her to say something. She continued to stare at him in silence.

"What?"

"Your costume looks home-made."

"Oh, yeah. I wanted to make some custom modifications to the costume. I wasn't sure how to describe them to the company, so I decided to do it myself." At least, that's the half-truth...