To infinity and beyond!

Test#5: Ball throwing.

Nico juggled the ball in her hand. So if gravity keeps this thing down, then I'll just eliminate gravity.

She tapped her staff onto the ball. "Make this ball defy law and be light. Let it move with force and never rest." she whispered. The ball became covered in a gas-like purple energy. She threw the ball, and it climbed through the sky.

And climbed

And climbed

And climbed

And climbed

Nathan checked the score on his tablet. INFINITY. He showed the results to the class.

"W-no fair!" Sam cried, "That's impossible!"

Nico shrugged. "Eat shit, kid."

Name: Nico Minoru

Species: Human

Quirk: Staff Of One summoning.

Nico has a magical aptitude that is inborn in her family. This manifests in her quirk, which allows her to summon a magical staff to cast magical spells, though she cannot cast the same spell twice.

"Next. up, Peter Parker." As Peter grabbed the ball from Nathan, his mind became a sea of confusion.

This is bad, Peter thought, I should've practiced One For All more, but It's not something you can easily learn. Worse, there's only 3 other tests. If I don't do something, then I'll be last place. And possibly expelled.

I won't let that happen! Peter let the energy of One For All flow through his body. He aimed the ball,ready to launch it as far as possible. Just before he let the energy loose he felt a ringing in his head. Wh-there's nothing here!

Suddenly, an invisible force hit his legs and he tripped, and the ball fell out o his grip.. What happened? He felt the same force tug him by his legs and flip him upside down.

"I knew the entrance exams were flawed. A reckless idiot like you made it in, after all." The force moved Peter so he was face-to-face with Nathan. Now so close, Peter noticed one of the man's eyes glowing.

Peter gasped. "I know who you are now! You're The Relentless Time-traveller hero, Cable!"

NAME: Nathan Christopher Charles Summers.

Hero Name: Cable

Gender: Male

Species: Mutant

Abilitiy: Telepathy.

Bio: Infected by the Techno-Organic virus, Nathan's body was sent to the future until he could learn to stabilize his condition with his telekinetic powers (he can still use them, but to a lesser degree). A retired-but occasional time-traveler, he has decade's worth of experience in combat, strategy, and human nature. He is still active in the kill-authorized category of heroes.

Cable glared at Peter. "Thanks for the reminder, but that doesn't change what you tried to do. I saw you use your quirk during the entrance exams. As powerful as it is, it's a hail Mary. In a real combat situation you'd hurt yourself more than your enemies. What, do you hope someone will swoop in and save you again?" The words sent a bullet through Peter as Cable dropped him. "With a quirk like yours, you'd be more of a burden then a hero. It would be better to not be a hero at all. Still, rules are rules, so hurry up and finish your turn." Peter sulked as he walked back to the pitch.

"What did he say to Peter?" Wanda nudged Flash.

"How should I know?" Flash grumbled. "Maybe he told him he's expelled."