New item: traumatised teens

"Log date 20XX/REDACTED/REDACTED, This marks our first election on this years class officers. I understand it is so sudden to start choosing class officers already, but it's-"

"What the hell?" Flash yelled. "This is a school. Why would the date need to be censored? Verbally?"

"We are dealing with vital information. It's important we keep it contained, especially considering today's events."

"Why would villains care about that?"

"It's protocol."

"Isn't it also protocol to follow your superiors?" He pointed at Lunella. "Huh?"

"Ugh. Idiot." Daisy muttered. "I'm sorry. Lunella Lafayette, you should introduce today's procedures to the class."

"It's okay, Daisy. You don't have to do that anymore..." she made her way to the stand. "Look. I first want to say thank you to everyone who voted. But, I need to get something out."

"I don't think I'm qualified. Intelligence isn't just about how fast your brain works, nor is it the only thing in being a good leader. Experience, natural confidence, all these things don't only play a part in one's intelligence, but also in being a responsible leader. And knowing when someone else is more suited for the role."

"This is going to sound..."

"Presumptuous?"

"Yeah. Presumptuous, because I want to say that based on today, I believe T'Challa is more suited for this position. So I hereby resign as Class Rep and give my position to T'Challa. For his foresight in today's incident, and for the way he treats everyone with respect."

"That's crap!" Flash stood up. "You can't do that, It undermines the whole point of an election!"

"Give it a break, man." Luke said.

"No. Flash is right," T'Challa stood up. "I would be a liar if I said I didn't want this position. But, in accordance with the rules set by the class, I ask if anyone is bothered by this."

The class was silent.

"Only Flash?"

"You were pretty cool during the evacuation," Daniel mentioned.

"And that slam dunk near the end!" Luke whooped. "You make the NBA proud!"

"That's great!" Lunella glanced at Cable. "So is it okay if we switch?"

"It doesn't matter whose Class Representative, as long as someone has the job. Just hurry it up" He wiped his face with a towel. "Damn Nazi bees..."

"Whatever. Just thought someone should say it." He reclined in his chair.

T'Challa bowed. "Thank you all. I will do my best with this position I have been given." He shook Lunella's hand. "Thank you."

"Don't mention it. More free time for me. Just make it so I'll be the one thanking you next time."

"Of course." He stood in front of the class. "Thank you all for this opportunity. Now, my first act as Class Representative, I'd like to say something first." He announced.

"We are seen as elite students. The best of the best. As such, we must push ourselves to the limits, and break past them. With that said..." He took a deep breathe. "We are all miles away from that goal!

"Kei! Your fixation on drawing distracts you for the task at hand. Multitasking, especially at our age, is bad!"

"I'm not drawing!"

"Then what is that underneath your hoodie?"

"W-well, you...and...uh...." Kei flustered.

"Flash! Mind your manners. If you keep acting in such a poor way, who will help you when you need it? Every great hero needs connections to survive!"

"What makes you think I'd need any help, Pink Panther? I'm just fine on my own."

"Then you can at least put your feet off the desk!"

"Bite me."

"And Peter! Your constant stammering is only going to make communication harder. You must keep your voice steady!"

"G-got it."

"I could on about all your individual mistakes I've seen in the past few days. Which I will, in a document you'll all receive today. Each individual has their own mistakes they need to fix. Including me. Fix these, and we become closer to true, proper mannered heroes!"

"You sure your not taking too far?" Nico asked.

"True villains never back down. So neither can we!"

"Right on, my man!" Luke cheered. "Wooh!"

"As long as he follow protocols, I'm fine." Daisy sighed. "But I did get more votes than him..."

They're like a pack of feral dogs. Too loud and ambitious Cable thought to himself. But it helps to have someone to bring up morale. He glanced at the MA barrier. Especially with what's to come...