Chapter 33; Last Chapter.

I can't believe this is it! 

This is the last chapter in the book, 'My World'. Don't worry, there will be an epilogue to answer some things I haven't included. (Like Jessica, for example, and what happens to the rest of the tour... ect.) 

But, wow. Writing this chapter I have 31,000 reads on the whole book so far and I can't believe it! I just want to thank you all, so much. For those who have been commenting on my stories, I love you. It cheers me up so much seeing some of your comments, and encourages me to write more.

I don't beg every chapter, but all my hard work into writing this story, don't you think I deserve a vote? Every chapter will be dedicated to some of the fans that have been reading, just to thank yous.

There will not be a sequel, it just wouldn't go with the story. Sorry! 

But, hopefully you will enjoy this last chapter very much. I will be writing the epilogue as soon as this is published so you won't have to wait too long for it. 

----------

Charlotte's POV.

          Walking out of Justin's Grandparent's house, they stopped me to have a little chat first. Pattie and Justin's grandma bombarded me with questions, which I happily answered saying that I think every-things going to be okay, we were just going to have to talk things through. They were happy enough with my answer and tried shouting up the stairs for Justin to hurry up, as they were obviously excited to see how things turned out. I politely excused myself, and told them I would wait in Hannah's car, as sitting in the living room with the family of your ex slash kind of getting back together was just a tad awkward. Especially since they didn't know the cause of our break up, and if they read any of the recent magazines, they would guess I had cheated. Which was obviously not true, but magazine writers were trying to put Justin in a good light.

I decided to go out the front door this time, because the throbbing in my right hand really didn't want to go through what it did earlier. I knew this was going to be a task on its own. I took a deep breath, bracing myself for the worst, until I finally unlocked the door and swung it open. Paparazzi didn't take a second to react, camera's flashing almost blinded me, and micro phones where nearly pressed to my mouth, all of them eager to get a headline in the next magazine. 

"Please excuse me?" I spoke through one of the microphones, my voice going higher as if it was a question, I felt uneasy just thinking about all the people who would see pictures of me coming out of Justin's house. I hadn't made much of an effort either. A 'Hollister' jumper with some shorts, nothing much. I might as well use the best of this sunny weather in the beginning of Autumn before it was too late.

I stepped outside and shut the door behind me, and tried to push my way through the crowds. "Charlotte! Charlotte!" People shouted from every angle, I took another deep breath, before ducking under the cameras and people and managing to push through discreetly. I didn't waste a second longer and ran strait to Hannah's car, wrenching it open and trying to catch my breath in the passenger seat. She looked at me, waiting for me to tell her everything. Paparazzi must of realised where I had gone, and were now glued to Hannah's car. I sighed, today had been too adventurous for my liking.