Chapter 32;

A/N. 

You guys have to understand that I wrote this WHOLE chapter and it didn't publish! I dont know what the frick went wrong, but it didnt save either, so I had to write it all again. I'm so sorry.

+Plus, blame Justin for my slow update, his music is so distracting. >.<

Not many chapters left! :(

------------

Justin's POV.

My Ferrari came to a gentle stop just outside Charlotte's house, and twisting the keys, the engine cut off. I had not long dropped off my mom with my grandparents, so she will be staying there until I can try my best to patch things up with Charlotte. It was now 7pm and the air had a chill to it, so I pulled my jacket tighter around me, and stepped out of the car and bounded up to her front porch quickly. I stood there with my fist in the air, about to knock. It took me a couple minutes to gather the courage, but finally, I knocked the door lightly. 

The door flew open, and Hannah stood in the doorway, her casual expression turned into one that looked like she was about to murder me. Okay. Maybe I didn't quite think this through. "YOU?!" She screamed at me. It hurt my ears to be fair, but from her point of view I deserved a lot more than this. "How DARE you come here! She doesn't want to talk to you!" She shouted once again, her face getting darker and darker. 

"Please, let me explain." I begged her, I just needed to talk to Charlotte, explain that she  had gotten it all wrong, and everything could go back to normal. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her, and I wasn't letting Jessica with her terrible set up to tear us apart. At the sound of my voice, Charlotte herself appeared at the door, her eyes glued to my feet. She had been avoiding my gaze since she saw that stupid video. "Look at me?" I asked her softly, my thumb brushing her chin. Her eyes eventually locked with mine, before her big blue eyes glazed over, not the sweet loving gaze I was used to.

Her hand clamped over her mouth, and she burst into sobs. Her blue eyes were filled with tears which poured down her face, not showing any sign they were going to stop any time soon. Pain struck my heart, and I looked at the girl I loved. Her hair was looking like it needed a wash, her eyes had bags under them, tears were running down her cheeks, and her beautiful plump lips were now shouting at me. Had I done this to her? I had a whole speech I was ready to tell her, to win her back, but now I stood at her porch looking in her eyes, trying to find the old Charlotte and not this girl I had messed with. I crumbled just looking at her, forgetting everything I had planned to say. My mouth felt dry.

"I hate you!" She screamed at me before slamming the door on my face. I felt so stupid, unworthy, and most of all guilty. I let my body sink onto the floor, using the door to keep me up-wright. I held my hands, and rubbing my temples trying to think of what to do. Winning her back was going to be a lot harder than I ever thought. I knew I could though, my feelings for her were so powerful I knew they wouldn't just give up. Eventually, I got the strength to pull myself up and get back into my car. 

I had to plan on getting her back...