Chapter 15;

A/N. Im really not liking this story at the moment. Re-written this chapter twice. I might give up on it.

Charlotte.

----------

I hate Jessica. Its all her fault I had to wake up alone this morning. Once I was up ready and eaten I headed over to Justin's room. I knocked lightly on Justin's door. 

"Come in" Justin shouted from inside. I pushed it open and Justin smiled. His whole face lights up when he smiles. I walked over to him and sat on his lap on the sofa, and he barely laughed at me. 

"Justin, can I ask you something?" Something had been bugging me since last night. I wanted to know. "Actually two things."

"You just asked one" I frowned at him while he laughed, "Yes, go on". 

 "Am I your girlfriend?" He smiled so wide he was showing off all his pearly teeth. His eyes brightened and he kissed my lips lightly and quickly, not giving me enough chance to kiss him back.

"Charlotte, will you be my girlfriend? I kinda hoped you already were". Now it was my time to smile, my arms wrapped round his waist and I hugged him so tight it would of been impossible to get closer. 

"YesYesYesYesYesYes!" I muttered with my head resting on his chest. He laughed at me and hugged me back.

 "What was the other thing you wanted to ask me?" This is when I stiffened. I didn't want to ask now, it would ruin the moment. I just groaned and wrapped my arms tighter.

"Why'd you like Jessica?" I whispered. Not afraid she'd hear, but because I didn't want to upset Justin.

"She's a sweet girl. You just need to get to know her! She has a great voice, and she's very kind. Why, dont you like her? I thought you'd get on really well". 

"I think she has feelings for you. She's jealous of us being together. Have you seen the way she looks at you?"

"WHAT? Me and Jessica are JUST FRIENDSSure, we might of had this thing going on-"

"You and Jessica had a thing?" I was so shocked, and so disgusted! Justin kissing Jessica. Ew. This whole thing just wanted me to go to her room and hit her so hard-

 "Yes, we didn't date-"

"I can't believe this! She wants you back-" We kept interrupting each other.

"She doesnt like me! I promise you. I know her well. And if she does, who cares? I got you!"

Defeated he reassured me that there was nothing between him and Jessica, I left to go to my own room to start packing my things for the buses. I swear though, if that Jessica goes a step too close towards Justin, well, lets just say she'll regret it.

A/N.

Short chapter, I know, and I apologise. I promised to update all my stories, so i'm trying my best, its just, this story is being kinda difficult.