Chapter 28;

I just want to thank you all, for the amazing feedback I've been getting. I woke up in the morning to find loads of people commenting on my stories, voting, and even fanning. Its so amazing, so thank you so much. For the people who have been giving me this amazing feeling, I will be giving out dedications to you all. 

The plan;

1) Finish this story, with around 35/40 chapters.

2) Finish Only You Shawty.

3) Come up with a SEQUEL to this story. (Maybe, we'll see).

4) Update my other stories, and delete the least liked. 

For Chapter 29, its 7 votes now!:o. Thank you.

-----------

Once again, I was sitting on Justin's bus, with his arms draped over my shoulders. The only difference was, everyone that was going on our Florida break, was on our bus too. We were all cramped in to our small travel bus, awaiting to get off. All these extra people were kind of bugging me. With the bus not being meant for so many people, it was loud and not the most comfortable, but in a weird way, it was kind of fun.

"Guys, were in Florida!" One of the boy dancers shouted excitedly, and a sign flew past saying 'Welcome to Florida' to prove his words. People in the bus shouted in encouragement, their excitement growing twice as it was earlier. I sighed, I had been on this bus too much in the past 2 months. I couldn't wait for our 2 week break. 

"Not long now" Justin said, his thumb tracing random patters on my shoulder. Smiling a little, I put an ear bud in my ear, and selected shuffle on my iPod. Soon enough, 'Somebody to Love' came on from Justin and my smile spread wider. Taking a sneaky glance at Justin, his face was turned the other way, so I took this to my advantage to really take him in. Today he was wearing a white shirt underneath, with a blue checkered open shirt which cut off at the shoulders. He wore blue washed skinny jeans, pulled down a little so you could see his cute dark blue boxers which poked out of the top to match with his blue high top converse which pulled off the outfit. It was amazing how I had Justin Bieber, the pop sensation as my boyfriend. He was all mine. Glancing up at his face to make sure he wasn't looking at me, well, checking him out, I found I was in the all clear. Except, I couldn't help noticing Jessica staring in the corner, making me feel even more uncomfortable. 

 "The bus is slowing down!" Another boy dancer shouted out, was his name Nick? It began with an N... Nathan? Nope.. Nate! That was it. Nate shouted out, which indeed he was correct. The bus slowly rolled to a stop just outside a beautiful, cute house. The house was a grey colour and it had a few steps in the middle which led up to a white door. On both sides it had symmetrical two white windows, with little white fences just outside of them, which connected with white pillars which held the top grey floor. It had a triangular roof, with a small triangular window in the middle. The house was surrounded in flowers, and it really was perfect. (Picture on the side, it may not be an amazing house, but I have a weakness to suburban type houses!) 

"Is this where we're staying, Justin?" I said, gobsmacked. I was expecting a flat, or a bungalow, or I thought Justin would of gone over the top and gone for a mansion, but nothing like this. Taking out the ear-bud, I turned the iPod off, subconsciously. Everyone started squealing, clapping, cheering, as they ran off the bus. Jumping up with my own excitement, I took Justin's hand and wheeled off my own suitcase. "Justin, this place is perfect. Its so cute."