Chapter 6;

Coming home.

Charlottes POV.

          I came through the door, and immediately saw my dad waiting for me. 

          I flinched before he even started speaking, because the look on his face was furious. "Charlotte! How DARE you run out like you did! You gave me a heart attack! I've been up day and night, worrying about you!" He shouted, pacing as he spoke. "I've been calling Ms. Brighton everyday to check up on you, but how could you do that to me Charlotte? When I say no, I mean no!" 

          "I got through." I barely whispered, but it was enough to stop him mid rant.

          I examined his face carefully. He looked surprised, at one point I thought he was even going to hug me, and tell me well done, but then anger came across his face. 

          "Dad, I have to go! Please?" I begged, but it was pointless. He had made up his mind. He didn't say much to me, he calmly told me to get to my room, and I quote, 'there would be no way in hell I'd be going'. He pointed up the stairs, and I went there, locked the door, and cried. I phoned Hannah and explained everything, and hung up on her before she could say anything. I was planning to stay in my bedroom all night. While the other five girls would be getting picked up tomorrow night, I'd be staying in, with my dad most likely giving me the silent treatment.

          I vaguely heard the door bell ring, and I looked at the time on my phone. 9;46pm. Who would come at this time? Maybe it was Hannah. I heard muffles from downstairs, but I couldn't make out who it was. Even if it was Hannah, dad wouldn't let me see her. Footsteps came up towards my room, and a sudden knock at the door of my bedroom filled the room. I opened it, expecting to see my Dad, when there stood Justin. 

          Why was Justin Bieber in my house? Why was Justin Bieber in my bedroom?! I stared at him, shocked.

          "Can I come in please?" He smiled, almost a smirk.

          I stood aside to let him in, not sure if I was able to speak. He looked round my bedroom, and chuckled at all my Justin Bieber posters which covered nearly all the space on my walls. He looked at me, and I could feel myself blushing. I tried to think of words, but I had so many questions in my head, so he answered my questions for me.

          "You are probably wondering why I'm here, and you look a bit lost for words -he laughed- well, your friend Hannah, yeah well.. she got my number and phoned me. She told me about your dad not letting you go, and I was devastated. Your the best girl in the team, you have to go. My mum is downstairs, trying to reassure your dad you'll be okay with us." He said with a smile, and strait away he made me feel comfortable. There was something about him that didn't make you feel intimidated like most celebrities. He treated you like a friend. 

          I stared at him in disbelief. "Thank you" I said. He nodded at me. "If we can persuade your dad to come, me and my mum can take you and Hannah tonight if you like, that way your dad won't sleep on his decision and pull out last minute. I've told Hannah the plans, and she's ready... so, do you want me to give you a minute to pack now?" He said with a smile which made my legs feel like jell-o. 

          "Yes please" I replied. He took my hand, squeezed it a little, and went back down stairs. I stared down at my hand and squealed a little. It hadn't really sunk in that there, in person, had been Justin Bieber in my room. In mid panic, I retrieved my suitcase and threw in all the outfits I liked in there. I put in swimming costumes, my dancing outfit and lots of shoes. Anything I forgot I could always buy anyway. I managed to put all my stuff in 3 suitcases, and a bag. I ran up and down the stairs, retrieving all three bags and smashing them down every stair and then left them at the bottom of the stairs. I could hear Pattie talking to my dad, so I followed their voices to the living room.

          "I can reassure you, Mr Brookes, that I personally will take great care of her. She will never leave any of the crew and the body guards, maybe it'll be good for her. Some experience, and a chance to meet new friends." I came in to see my dad nodding. In deep thought. "If she wants to do anything with dance for a career in the future, this will be great for her CV." He looked up at me when I came into the room, everyone followed his stare. I probably looked a mess, I had been crying for hours.

"Lotts,  I'm gonna let you go, okay? But- You must never leave anyone side, and- and- I want daily phone calls! You hear me?" I smiled, Pattie had won him over. He hadn't called me 'Lotts' since I was little either and I knew I was forgiven for my stunt the week before.

I giggled at him for a second, and threw my arms around him. "Thank you dad. I love you. I'll keep myself safe, I promise. I'm gonna go now" I said, wiping a few stray tears from my face.

          We said our short goodbye's, and when we got into the car with all my luggage. I saw Hannah already there and she gave me a small wink.  I sat in the back next to her and Justin squeezed up next to me, on my other side. Ryan Butler was sat in the drivers seat, Pattie was in the passenger. I'd had a long day today, I could feel my eyes drooping, I was the luckiest girl in the world I thought. Maybe I'd wake up and be back on my sofa with nutella around my mouth. That sounded most likely.