Chapter 10;

Justins POV.

          After Charlotte and I kissed, well, after we made out a lot, she sometime fell asleep in my arms while we were talking, and for the last half an hour I just watched her. Her long dark hair rested on her shoulders, her long curled eyelashes made her eyes look beautiful even when they were shut, and her red plump lips were perfect against her light skin. I leaned down slowly, careful not to wake her and pressed my lips to her forehead and smiled. She was too perfect, too good to be true.

          There was no way in hell I deserved her and the life I have. I must of been a saint in my past life or something. I didn't know if we were an 'item' or anything, but if I could kiss her whenever I wanted and talk to her like we had today then I'd be happy. There was something abou Charlotte that made me feel normal, not like I was super famous. I knew she wasn't hanging around with me because I was famous. 

          The door burst open, and Hannah stood there, a little out of breath, but as she took in the sight before her - me holding her best friend in my arms while she slept - her lips tugged up into the biggest smile ever.

          "I cant believe it!" She half squealed, half whispered. "My best friend is going out with Justin Bieber!" I could help but chuckle a little, and I didn't bother in correcting her that I hadn't officially asked her to be my girlfriend. I slid my arm out from underneath Charlotte, and tucked her in with her blankets. She turned her head to the little, and her lips parted just the slightest. Her lips looked irresistible, but I somehow managed to tear my eyes away from them, because I'm pretty sure Hannah would think it weird if I stole a kiss from her while Charlotte slept.

          "Night, Charlotte." I whispered. On my way out, ignoring the huge smirk on Hannah's face, I said goodnight to her too, before slipping out their hotel room. 

          On my way out, I saw Ryan resting one shoulder on the wall with the biggest smile on his face. "What up, dude." He said, even putting his hand out for a high five. 

          "Just put Charlotte to bed, whats your problem?" I asked, laughing a little at him.

          "I made out with her, man!" he said, and at this I did smack his hand with my own. "I got her." He said, doing this weird and embarrassing celebration dance.

          Laughing at him, I said "Me too," before joining in. 

--------

Charlottes POV.

           When I woke up in the morning, all I saw was a face with a freakilishly large smile. Screaming and pushing myself away from it, I fell off the bed with a thump. Hannah's familiar laugh filled the room, and I got up and evil-ed her.