Chapter 9;

Charlottes POV.

          Pattie had organized a pool party to celebrate our first rehearsals, or them finding the six girls... I wasn't really sure which, but I'm pretty sure she just wanted an excuse for a party. Unfortunately though, my mind was centered about one boy: Justin. However, it wasn't the fangirl type way I usually was. I got dressed into my bikini, a blue and white striped one with bows at the side, plaited my hair to one side, and painted my toe nails blue to match my bikini. There was probably no point in trying with my appearance though, he was Justin Bieber after all. But so far, he seemed so down to earth (no pun intended) and I wanted to be friends with him at least.

           Us six girls had bonded at rehearsals, and all of walked into the pool together. To my surprise though, I saw Hannah swimming close with Ryan, and she even had her hand on his upper arm and I couldn't help but smirk. I knew she fancied him since we saw him on the One Time video. They had a chance, Ryan wasn't world wide famous, but they both looked good together.

          I saw one grumpy sod however, stood at the edge of the pool, talking to nobody. Confused, and tired of him sulking, I swam up to him and praised myself for the new confidence I had suddenly gained today to go up and talk to him, when at other times I'm a quivering wreck. 

          "Justin, do you want to tell me whats up? You've been acting off today, I don't like it." I told him truthfully. Throughout dance practice my thoughts had been completely revolved around him. 

          "I'm fine." He mumbled, still not giving me any eye contact.

           "Why are you in such a bad mood?" I asked, my voice raised a little higher as I was frustrated. He looked at me, properly this time... into my eyes. His golden eyes were so perfect, no wonder he was so god damn famous, but then he looked like he was in pain, and got out of the pool. Confused, I pulled myself out of the pool too, however once I pulled my shorts and a top on, he had gone.

          Annoyed, and mostly hurt, I ran from the pool to my room, not understanding why he had gotten to me so much. 

--------

Justin's POV.

          I walked up to my room, still in my wet trunks. Why was she being so, difficult? I mean, can't she just leave me alone if she has a boyfriend? I took a shower, got changed and went into the lounge to get a hair dryer. I opened the door, and there was my hair dryer on the sofa. When I picked it up, I heard crying noises coming from her bedroom, and I immediately felt guilty. I had been acting like a prick. I quickly rubbed my hair dryer with a towel and slowly pushed her door open.

---------

Charlottes POV

          "Charlotte?" A sweet voice called, so I turned around and Justin was at the doorway of my bedroom.