Chapter 31;

This story is not complete.

Some people believed that chapter 30 was the last chapter, but if you thought that, then hopefully you'll be happy to know that's not how it ends. A few more chapters left. You'll know when its finished when the story has a green tick next to the title, & I will also be sending a message out. There's going to be about 35 chapters. Stay with me!

----------

Justin's POV. 

"Did you drink too much? Babe, talk to me." I pleaded. She spat out the toothpaste that was in her mouth and turned to face me. 

"Im not your babe." She said, her voice venomous and her eyes avoiding mine. 

What had I done wrong? I brought her here for a two week holiday, admitted I was whipped in front of all our friends, I even hosted a party as she was bored. I was constantly trying to keep her happy, I was doing all I could just to see her smile, but had I some how messed it all up? I wouldn't of been so careless to have done something to her to want to throw our whole relationship away, would I?

Turning out of the bathroom, I ran out after her, just to catch her eye and see her shut the door. People starting crowding round the bottom of the stairs, looking at something at the floor. I didnt even care. I wanted to see her. I wanted to make everything right again. All I need is her, all I need is...

"Charlotte." I whispered to myself, before kicking into action and running out the front door to catch up with her. "WAIT" I screamed at Kenny and Charlotte who was getting into my limo. She couldn't leave me for something I didn't know what I had done, could she? It wasn't fair. I needed her... couldn't she see that? The door slammed shut and Kenny stepped on the pedal, leaving me at the end of the pathway watching the headlights fading into the distance. I felt three things;

1. Devastated.

2. Shocked.

3. Angry.

I was devastated, because the love of my life had just ran off without me knowing what I had supposedly done wrong. I loved her so much, did she not return my feelings? I was shocked because i thought our relationship meant more to the both of us, for her to leave before talking to me. She left in drama, which definitely wasn't her style. And angry? Well because she had just ran off with my only supply of transport in this house. I couldn't run after her, meet her at the airport, or do anything to beg on my knees, because she had taken my limo with my driver. Kenny was my body guard for gods sake! He should be on my side! I didn't even know what I had done wrong, yet I was still prepared to beg on my knees to get her back. 

"Jessica, are you sure you can walk on your own?" Natalie said anxiously from behind me. Her voice made me turn around to see blood everywhere from Jessica's nose to the bottom of her dress. Her once  skimpy blue dress was now a deep scarlet. That couldn't be good.