Chapter 5;

Justins POV

          "That girl was good! What was her name?" I demanded. It was difficult to remember every ones names we had seen so far. I could remember a few outstanding ones, but I wanted to remember her, too. She was definitely a possibility for one of the six.

          "Hannah? Yeah, She was pretty too" Ryan, my best mate said fondly.

          "Does Ryan have a crush?" I teased, and full on laughed at him as he went a little red.

          I hardly even realized another girl had walked in. It wasn't till I heard her voice twinkling that I looked round, maybe a little too fast, it made her giggle. She was stunning. She had loose long, black curls that went down her back, and she had the most amazing eyes I'd ever seen. Perfect green.

          "Hi" I said, confidently, wanting to hear her voice again.

          "Hello" she said, a little more shaky this time, however, her voice made her sound vunerable and cute.

          "Start when you're ready, beautiful" I told her, wanting her to feel special. 

          I saw the look of surprise spring onto her face, and go into her own little world for a moment, but when the music started, she snapped into action. I was relieved when she started dancing, just incase I gave her a heart attack or something. We had already had enough girls faint today.

          When she started dancing, she lost herself in the music. It was so nice to see someone who was really passionate about dancing, and she was so good. You literally couldn't take your eyes off her. She was similar to the girl before, but better... Maybe they came together? When this girl free-styled at the end she looked like she was having so much fun, it made me want to join in. She was smiling all over her face and it was infectious, I found myself smiling with her. When she stopped, I jumped up and clapped her and not to my surprise, so did everyone else. Tears streamed down her face, she said thank you, and walked out with a huge smile on her face.

          "She was amazing!" I exclaimed, wanting her to come back and do it again. "Best we've seen?" I asked and everyone nodded.

          "You had your mouth practically open, and drooling over her the whole time anyway" Ryan teased, while my dad laughed and clapped him on the back while my mum rolled her eyes. Miffed he was making fun of me, I punched him in the arm and he just chuckled, although when I turned back around I saw him rubbing his shoulder.

          ha. 

------ 

Charlottes POV.

As soon as the doors shut behind me, I jumped on Hannah and we squealed and fan girl-ed over how good he looked and how well our routines went. We cried for a while, and Ms Brighton kissed our foreheads - most likely worried about our mental health. A couple hours later, Justin jumped up on a stage surrounded by chairs for the girls to sing on and he grabbed a mic. The girls screamed and he smiled and waited for them to settle down. 

          "I just want to say, thank you for coming here today and auditioning. It takes real guts to do that. As you know, we are only allowed 6 girls to take on tour with us, and we've all been discussing, but we now have our choices. I'm really sorry if you didn't get in, but like I said... thank you! It means a lot and I love every single one of you." I couldn't help but smile. He was the most thoughtful celebrity out there. "Right. The first girl we would like to take is number; 601216" He spoke down the mic, and some girl started screaming, and crying, and jumped up on stage and hugged Justin tight. She was quite small, and pixie looking. Blond choppy hair, and small.  A round of applause started up between the girls.

          "The next girl we want with us, is: 602455" My mouth dropped into an O. That was Hannah's number! I looked at her, and she jumped on me! "Deals off, go for it" I whispered in her ear. I kissed her cheek and her shocked face looked at me, and she mouthed something like 'I can't'. "Go!" I pushed her up on stage, and she was an emotional wreck. I heard loads of 'thank you's from her, and I started up another massive round of applause. 

          "Remember guys, I love you all. The next girl is: 690124". A girl with long blond curly hair, jumped up. She didn't cry, but she said thank you politely and smiled. She looked a little stuck up, but she waved at the crowd, and lined up with the Hannah and the other girl. Justin quickly went through another 2 girls, who were all crying more than the last. There was one more spot left. My heart was beating fast, and I kept praying he'd say my number. 

          "Okay. Saving the best for last is.. -long pause, he wanted the dramatic effect- 602456!" He looked directly at me. I stared down at my number, making sure he got it right, and he lent out a hand to me. I took it, and he pulled me on stage. I put my arms around his neck, and kissed his cheek. 'Thank you!' I whispered in his ear. A loud groan came from the rest of the girls, and I took my place in the line as the 6th girl. Tears rolled down my cheeks, but mostly I was in shock. Justin tried to say thank you over the crowd, but it was too loud. Girls started going out from the exits provided or some waited to get another chance to talk to him.

          My heart was pounding so hard into my chest. I had given up by the time he had said Hannah, I thought we were too the same, and she was better. Hannah jumped on top of me, screaming and crying. I couldn't believe it. Ms Brighton came over and congratulated us, just as excited. Justin told us all, he would be picking us up tomorrow... and he would take us to our 5 star hotel suite! 

          Was I actually going on a four month trip with Justin Bieber and my best friend?!