two

NEW WANDS AND KINGS CROSS

CHAPTER TWONo trigger warnings for this chapter

CHAPTER TWO
No trigger warnings for this chapter.
☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

ROSE woke up the next morning with a slight pain in her head. It only hurt if she moved around too much. Once her eyes were open fully, she looked around the room alarmed, until she everything that happened yesterday came flying back at her.

"No Jarold i've already told you- Oh! your awake! how are you? Do you need me to make you some tea?" She walked in the room and immediately started asking questions.

"Uh- no." She shook her head, "No, i'm fine thank you. Who's jarold? If you don't mind me asking.."

"Oh that's my husband! Come in here jarold." She said with a large smile.  When he didn't come into the room, she added "JAROLD. GET. IN. HERE." Her tone made Rose flinch slightly.

"IM COMIN!" Shouted an australian mans voice in the kitchens. "What do you want Alice i'm reading the Daily Prophet—oh... hello... er- i'm jarold-" Before he could finish his very awkward introduction, Alice interrupted.

"She knows your name is Jarold." she sighed, her fingers gripping the bridge of her nose.

"Oh, er-"

"Just go back to the daily prophet jarold."

He awkwardly rose his hand up, giving Rose a silent wave before exiting the room. Alice quickly walk towards Rose, "Sorry, he's not very much of a social butterfly. Alright dear, last night after you fell asleep, i went to the shops and got you some clothes since clearly, we can't get any of your own from your parents. Oh my god, i am so sorry! i didn't mean to bring that up-" She started panicking.

"It's okay." Rose assured quickly.

Alice breathed out, "Okay, i'm sorry. Now, i've packed the clothes you need in your trunk, you can go get one of the outfits. If you like them, of course. I tried picking thing's that match what you're wearing now—"

"It's okay, any clothing is fine. Clothes are clothes." She slumped against the couch before quickly adding, "Unless you got me a sweater vest. I don't do sweater vests."

"No no, no sweater vests. Your trunk is upstairs, in my bedroom. Just go up the steps and go to the door on the left. Once you get ready, I'll proceed to make breakfast. We'll eat, and then we can leave."

With that She left towards the kitchens and Rose slowly sat up. She looked around the room before stalking toward the steps. She swallowed before going up the steps one by one. This house was nowhere near as dark as her own. The homes looked nothing alike. Rose's manor was mysteriously.. ill-looking. It was like a prison. Metaphorically and literally.

Once she was all the way up the stairs. She stared down the empty hallway. The walls were orange-painted. They consisted of pictures frames hung up of the family. Smiling, laughing. They seemed like a very happy family. Rose wished she had that.