chapter thirteen

Hogsmeade form

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎                    ☀︎︎❦⌫☺︎︎thirteen☺︎︎⌫❦☀︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

                    ☀︎︎❦⌫☺︎︎thirteen☺︎︎⌫❦☀︎︎
☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

ROSE WALKED out of the staffroom with the rest of the students. It seems they have all forgotten about Rose's Boggart. Well, all except for Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Blaise.

The trio was making their way over to Rose to ask about it, when Blaise stopped them by putting a hand on Harry's shoulder.

"Hey."

Harry, Ron, and Hermione turned around and look at Blaise questionably.

"If you guys are going to ask about Rose's Boggart, Don't."

"Why?" Ron asked.

"it's.. a sensitive topic for her and if you bring it up it probably won't be pretty... learned that the hard way." He explained.

"Oh.. can you tell us who the girl is?" asked Harry.

"No. I would if i could but i cant."

"what?" asked Ron, confused.

"Just—don't ask her about it. Please." He said lastly before leaving in the Rose's direction.

The trio watched after Blaise's retreating figure until he was out of sight.

"Hermione, do you think it's her sister?" Asked Harry.

"Harry, didn't Zabini just say to mind our own business. Yeah, let's." Said Ron before walking away.

Harry sighed and looked at Hermione.

"No, i'm going to mind my own business Harry, you should too."

☺︎︎⌫❦☀︎︎❦⌫☺︎︎

Blaise wanted to meet up with Nott and Malfoy so Rose let him, they split ways and She went to the Slytherin common room.

"PureBlood." She stated weakly before the Portrait hole opened and she walked inside. She went straight towards the Girls Dormitory's not having time to reply to the people that said "Hi" to her from the couches.

Once she was in her dorm, which one one else was in, she sat on her bed and stared at the wall. 'Maybe it's time.' she thought.

She stood up, and quickly walked to her trunk under her bed. Got down on all fours and reached her left hand under the bed. Once she got ahold of the trunk she pulled it from underneath and set it on the bed.

She took a deep breath, shut her eyes for a moment, then slowly opened the trunk.

Once it was open, she moved around the clothes inside, until she felt glass. She paused, and picked up the picture frame.