thirty nine

The Three Forbidden Curses.

————————————-"You don't want to know what i will do to you

————————————-
"You don't want to know what i will do to you. Do you understand?"
—————————

Tw | Homophobia (use of the F slur), mention of Abuse and Death.

THE NEXT two days passed without great incident, unless you counted Neville melting his sixth cauldron in Potions. Professor Snape, who seemed to have attained new levels of vindictiveness over the summer, gave Neville detention, and Neville returned from it in a state of nervous collapse, having been made to disembowel a barrel full of horned toads.

Harry, Ron, and Hermione all agreed to not speak to Rose about whoever Aurora was. They all said they would pretend it never happened, and leave her alone. Because clearly it's a very touchy topic. Although it did concern them, they didn't want to interfere. They all had different assumptions about Aurora. Ron's theory is that she could be Rose's ex girlfriend that passed away, Harry assumed she was Rose's sister, and Hermione just think's it could be a deceased family member.

Rose had been trying to get Draco alone so she could beat the shit out of him, but she has had no luck. He's avoided her with every cell in his body. He knew she was pissed, he very clearly saw the look in her eye when she pinned her wand against his throat. Did it scare him? .. little bit. But he won't admit that. Whenever she got even a small bit close to him, he'd be making an excuse to leave immediately. Rose realized it too.

That's why she was here, thinking of a good plan to get Draco alone. She definitely would not mind beating him up in front of a bunch of people, but there were some things that needed to be said. And those things must remain private.

"You know why Snape's in such a foul mood, don't you?" said Ron to Harry and Rose as they watched Hermione teaching Neville a Scouring Charm to remove the frog guts from under his fingernails.

"Yeah," said Harry. "Moody."

It was common knowledge that Snape really wanted the Dark Arts job, and he had now failed to get it for the forth year in a row. Snape had disliked all of their previous Dark Arts teachers, and shown it— but he seemed strangely wary of displaying overt animosity to Mad-Eye Moody. Indeed, whenever Rose saw the two of them together—at mealtimes, or when they passed in the corridors—he has the distinct impression that Snape was avoiding Moody's eye, whether magical or normal.

"I reckon Snape's a bit scared of him, you know," Harry said thoughtfully.

"Imagine if Moody turned Snape into a horned toad," said Ron, his eyes misting over, "and bounced him all around his dungeon..."