chapter twenty two

the fun ruiner, pansy parkinson

         "I'm straighter than a ruler, i swear

"I'm straighter than a ruler, i swear."
-

ONCE ROSE GOT to her dormitory, she quickly opened the door and shut quietly.

She sighed in relief, and swiftly turned just to gasp, "Oh my god—" and slam herself back into the door clutching her heart. Once she caught her breath she stated, "Holy mother of god, Parkinson never do that again."

Pansy Parkinson was sitting on her bed, legs crossed, something in her hand.

"Uh..Parkinson?"

Pansy looked up from the object in her possession and blinked at Rose. "Yes?"

"Why are you on my bed?"

"Oh, no reason!" She stood up slowly, stretching her arms in the air obviously trying to show off the object she has.

"Um, whats- whats that?" Rose asked cautiously.

"Oh, this?" She giggles. "I just happened to find it under your bed. Would you like it back?"

"Parkinson... what did you take from under my bed." It was incredibly difficult to remain calm.

Pansy finally turned the object around and showed it mockingly toward Rose.

Holy fuck.

It was the last picture of Aurora that she ever had since the day of her death and now it was in Pansys hands.

"Parkinson. Give that to me." She spoke in a dangerously calm voice.

"Hmm..." She pretending to be thinking for a moment before saying, "No."

In one swift movement Rose had lunged to grab the picture but Pansy moved it right out of the way.

Rose sighed, "C'mon...just give it to me."

"Beg for it."

There was a long silence.

Rose scrunched up her face, getting the wrong image. "What?"

"I said, beg for it... If you want this picture so badly." Parkinson answered with a smug look.

That picture was so incredibly important to Rose. Without it, what was left of Aurora? If Rose did the wrong thing, Pansy could easily rip it to shreds.

"Alright.. Alright- i'll beg for it."

Pansys smirk was wiped right off, as if she didn't believe Rose would give in.

"Please. Please give it back." Rose spoke in a mildly uncomfortable but panicky voice.

"Whats the secret behind this photo, Black?" Pansy asked, waving it in the air.