thirty four

Quidditch World Cup——————                            "I hate my life

      Quidditch World Cup
——————
"I hate my life."
——————-

"Young girl..."

"Sweet.. sweet girl..."

"Clever girl..."

"Trade your power, to me."

"No."

"Oh but you must...

Or he dies."

Rose flung up from her bed with a gasp, breathing heavily.

She soon looked around, and realized she was safe, and alone, sitting in her own room, on her own bed. She lightly shut her eyes, plopping herself back onto the bed, staring blankly at the ceiling.

She sighed, turning her head to look toward the clock.

5:47 am.

She turned her head back to the ceiling. Well, there's no point in going back to sleep now.

With a yawn, she lazily sat herself up, drifting her legs off of the side of the bed. She sat there staring at the floor for a little while, before sighing once again, and getting to her feet.

She wandered to her closet door, almost tripping over a shoe on her way there.

Eyes still narrowed, she reached out onto the handle and gently pulled the closet door wide open. Her eyes shifted over all of the clothing items, finally landing on a sage green, long sleeve, cropped hoodie. She reached out and gripped it, pulling it off the hanger, and throwing it onto a chair. She pulled her black lace night top off of her, before grabbing the shirt she had gotten out of the closet, and slipping it on. She sauntered over to her dresser, and pulled open the third drawer to grab trousers.

Her eyes scanned through the briefs, eyes wandering to a pair of jet black shorts, the ends cuffed. She picked them out of the drawer, shutting it afterward. She pulled herself out of her sleeping shorts, stepping into the others. She then pulled open the top drawer, pulling out a white and black belt.

She put the tip of it through the first belt loop, and then—

BANG!

"Happy birthday!" Amanda bursts through the door, a glass of orange juice and a plate full of blueberry pancakes in her hands.

"Jesus!" Rose exclaimed, "Do you knock?"

"Sorry, i made breakfast—"

"I don't care, What if i was naked?" Rose still had ahold of the belt.

"You weren't—"

"Right, but i could have been, get out." Rose sighed, annoyed, continuing to put the belt through the hoops.