chapter eleven

Potions

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎                       ⌫❦☀︎︎☺︎︎𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧☺︎︎⌫❦☀︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

                       ⌫❦☀︎︎☺︎︎𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧☺︎︎⌫❦☀︎︎
☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

ROSE WAS staring out the Slytherin commom room window, when she felt the sudden urge to move. She didn't want to get up but the feeling of restlessness was affecting her greatly.

So she stood up, put her things away, and headed out of the portrait hole

So she stood up, put her things away, and headed out of the portrait hole. She wasn't entirely sure if she should be out right now, but she didn't care. She was good at lying, so she could just fib her way out of it.

She just turned a corner when..

!BAM!

She knocked right into somebody's body and they both fell over groaning and clutching their foreheads.

"What the hell"

"Rose?"

Rose and Harry said at the same time.

Harry stood up immediately and held out his hand. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine." She grabbed his hand and he pulled her up.

"What are you doing out, Rose?"

Rose looked to her Right to see Hermione and Ron standing there. Ron, awkwardly, and Hermione, worriedly.

"Oh- i just wanted to get out of the common room.... green.. isn't the most comforting color."

They all just kind of stood there watching eachother for a minute.

"So," Harry cleared his throat awkwardly. "We were going to Hagrids, do you want to come with?" He asked, ignoring Ron's warning look.

"er- i mean, sure." She agreed uncertainly.

"Alright." He said cheerfully, walking ahead.

Ron glared at her, but continued walking as well.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝗼 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰; Harry PotterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara