one

FOUND

—————————"Are you an angel?"—————————————————                       CHAPTER ONE

—————————
"Are you an angel?"
—————————————————
CHAPTER ONE.                       

Trigger warnings. Swearing, Mention of abuse and death. If these things may trigger you in any way, i would suggest not reading my story. <3

———————

IF YOU TOLD Rose 10 hours ago that she would be running from her family in the forest, covered in her own blood, and literally dying, she would ask you if you were on cocaine.

but now she would have realized you were right.

——————-

The only sound that could be heard was her heavy breathing, and the sound of leaves crunching.

She would still hear some spells being shot at her. Some she could make out as, 'Crucio!' and 'Avada Kedavra!'

Rose's brain was fuzzy as she just focused on not tripping over tree branches.

As time went on, the sounds behind her came to a halt.

She slowly came to a stop and turned around. She saw nothing but the extremely tall trees and few leaves blowing slightly around the damp ground.

She looked around, her breathing undeniably loud, but then one of her opened wounds struck unbearable pain around her stomach and she groaned, hunched over holding her stomach.

She couldn't take it anymore and she dropped down onto her knees and bit her lip to not cry out in pain. It felt as though the torture she had felt earlier was happening once again right in front of her eyes. She was gripping the very little grass, although most of it was dirt. Her eyes were screwed shut and tried to calm her breathing, when suddenly the pain came to a stop. It was still painful, but it was bearable. She had no where to go. The last family she knew of had just tried to kill her. It was better if she just accepted her death now.

It happened quickly—a Black dog pounced in front of her she let out a small gasp and flinched.

When she looked up at the dog, instead of looking vicious, it looked mildly concerned.

It cocked its head as its way of asking if she was alright.

She scooted up a tad and slumped against a tree. The dog slowly walked towards her looking wide-eyed at the blood on her.

Rose's face looked as though half dead. Her eyes her bloodshot and she had black eye bags under her eyes. It was clear her breathing was slowing down, at an alarming rate, and the dog noticed and panicked. It couldn't really do anything except watch her slowly drift away from reality.