chapter twelve

Boggart

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎                                                       ☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎                      ☀︎︎❦⌫☺︎︎𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞☺︎︎⌫❦☀︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎                                                       ☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

                      ☀︎︎❦⌫☺︎︎𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞☺︎︎⌫❦☀︎︎
☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎                                                       ☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

THE TRIO quickly caught up with Rose after Potions.

"Rose!"

"What?" She demanded, turning around.

Harry could have sworn he saw a glint of red in her eye.. but it was gone as quick as it came.

"D-did you do that?" Ron asked in amazement.

"Do what?"

"That— the— the fire!"

"What? You think i did that? How could i?" She asked, exasperated. "I don't have magical powers."

"I mean- it looked like you did."

"Where your friend? Hermione?" Rose changed the subject.

"Right here- oh." They both turned, Hermione was no longer there.

"She was right behind us," said Ron, frowning.

Malfoy passed them, walking between Crabbe and Goyle. He smirked at Harry, but once he saw Rose, the smirk faded from his face but this made the one on Rose's face grow and he dashed away with his 'boyfriends'.

"There she is," said Harry.

Hermione was panting slightly, hurrying up the stairs; one hand clutched her bag, the other seemed to be tucking something down the front of her robes.

"How did you do that?" asked Ron.

"What?" said Hermione, joining them.

"One minute you were right behind us, the next moment, you were back at the bottom of the stairs again."

"What?" Hermione looked slightly confused, as did Rose. "Oh— i had to go back for something. Oh- Hi Rose. Oh no—"

A seam had split in Hermione's bag. Rose wasn't surprised; she could see that it was crammed with at least a dozen large and heavy books.

"Why are you carrying all these around with you?" Ron asked her.

"You know how many subjects i'm taking," said Hermione breathlessly. "Couldn't hold these for me, could you?"

"But—" Ron was turning over the books she had handed him, looking at the covers. "You haven't got any of these subjects today. It's only Defense Against the Dark Arts this afternoon."