Five

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

☺︎︎❦☀︎︎FERRET BOY☀︎︎❦☺︎︎

ROSE stepped out of the carriages once they arrived. She was always able to see the Thestrals since she first stepped foot into a Carriage. When she asked the girl on her left what they were, the girl said there wasn't even anything pulling the carriages, but to this day Rose can still see them. Yet no one has told her why.

As she stepped off the Carriage, she heard the worst noise imaginable in the distance.

Her cousin.

Her and Draco were always close. But, hated each other at the same time. When they were young, they fought just as much as they do now.

"You fainted, potter? Is Longbottom telling the truth? You actually fainted?"

Rose closed her eyes tightly before reopening them.

She started walking towards the voice, looking around for the little bleached toenail.

"Shove off Malfoy." She heard Ron say with his jaw clenched.

"Did you faint as well, Weasley?" Said Malfoy loudly. "Did the scary old dementor frighten you too, Weasley?"

I finally decided to join the conversation. "Oh fuck off you bleached ferret. I saw you in your compartment. You looked like you were about to piss yourself so i wouldn't be talking if i were you." I glared at him.

He turned red from embarrassment but quickly replaced it with a smug look. "Right." He scoffed. "Didn't you faint aswell? You and Potter here are soulmates" He and his buddies mocked Lovesick faces while making Hearts with their hands.

I started walking up to him with a blank stare. He cowered for a second before stepping back some. I got up to him, grabbed the collar of his shirt and pinned him against the wall.

"Do you not remember what i did you to when you stole my doll and ripped it's head off when we were 5?" His eyes widened slightly. "How about what i did when you put sand in my hair when we were 8?" His eyes widened even more and he shrunk a little. "Or how about what i did the time you cut almost all my hair when i was asleep when we were 10?" Now his eyes were wide as saucers remembering what i would do if he pissed me off.

"Is there a problem?" Said a mild voice. Professor Lupin had just gotten out of the next carriage.

I immediately let go of Malfoy stepped back. Malfoy stood up, brushing his robes off. He had the smirk right back on his face knowing i wouldn't do anything to him in front of a teacher. Oh i so would.

Malfoy gave professor lupin a insolent stare, which took in the patches of his robes and the dilapidated suitcase. With a tiny hint of sarcasm in his voice, he said "Oh, no—er—professer." then he smirked at crabbe and goyle and led them up the steps to the castle.