Forty four

Arguments

"My sister

"My sister."

A/n : short chapter today! I haven't updated in so long I wanted to write up a kinda quick chapter. Enjoy!

————————-

AFTER the first task, Ron and Hermione had came into Madam Pomfrey's tent to congratulate Harry and Rose, but Ron most importantly to apologize for getting upset with them.

Rose and Harry's scores were pretty good, they got an eight, nine, another nine, and a ten. The only bad score was Karkaroff who held up a silly little four.

Harry and Rose didn't seem to care all that much. I mean, it's Karkaroff. What did they expect?

The next task takes place February the twenty fourth. That's in quite some time, hopefully it won't be as difficult as the first one was.

Rose, Harry, and the rest of the champions were told to open the egg and figure out the clue inside. Rose and Harry have already scheduled a date and time to attempt it.

Now, Rose was up in the Owlery sitting slumped against the wall with a piece of parchment and a quill in each of her hands.

Dear Sirius,

The first task went well, but I didn't get out untouched. The dragon had burned the back of my calf, left a big gash. Madam Pomfrey healed it, but you can still see a scar. We got good scores, except for Karkaroff. He decided we should have a four. Which is ridiculous.

I'm sure Harry is writing to you about all of this as well, probably with better details. Im worried about what these people are up to. Not naming names, but i am sure you know who i'm talking about. Hope to see you soon.

- Rose.

—————-

Rose didn't want to go to the Slytherin common room by herself, so she caught up with the trio to walk with them to the Gryffindor common room. Rose has talked her way into getting in there so much that The Fat Lady doesn't even try to stop her anymore.

When they entered the Gryffindor common room it exploded with cheers and yells again. There were mountains of cakes and flagons of pumpkin juice and butter beer on every surface; Lee Jordan had let off some Filibusters Fireworks, so that the air was thick with stars and sparks; and Dean Thomas, who was a very good artist, had put up some impressive new banners, most of which depicted Harry zooming around the Horntails head on his Firebolt, though a couple showed Cedric with his head on fire.

When Rose had made an appearance, almost everyone in the rooms smile had dropped. They weren't expecting her in there too. Most of the banners said "Harry for the win!" And not, "Harry and Rose for the win!"