four

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

 ————————"I swear, i thought i was in some sort of cult ritual

————————
"I swear, i thought i was in some sort of cult ritual."
—————————————-
DEMENTORS
No trigger warnings.

"SORRY! D'you know what's going on? Ouch! Sorry--"

"Hullo Neville," Said Harry, feeling around in the dark and pulling Neville up by his cloak.

"Harry? Is that you? What's happening?"

"No idea! Sit down--"

There was a loud hissing and a yelp of pain; Neville had tried to sit on Crookshanks. "I'm going to ask the driver whats going on." Came Hermione's voice. Rose and Harry felt her pass them, heard the door slide open and two loud squeals of pain.

"Who's that?"

"Who's that?"

"Ginny?"

"Hermione?"

"What are you doing?"

"I was going to look for Ron--"

"Come in and sit down--"

"Not here!" Said Rose hurriedly. "I'm here!"

"Who are you?"

"Doesn't matter--"

"Ouch!" said Neville.

"Quiet!" a hoarse voice came suddenly.

Professor Lupin seemed to had woken up at last. Harry could hear movement in his corner.

None of them spoke...Silence..

There was a soft, crackling noise, and a shivering light filled the compartment. Professor Lupin appeared to be holding a handful of flames. They illuminated this tired, gray face, but his eyes looked alert and wary.

His eyes widened when he looked at Harry and Rose.

'James..? Lily..?' He thought.

He then realized that obviously his dead bestfriends wouldn't be suddenly alive again, and that he had bigger worries at hand. "Stay where you are." He ordered in his same hoarse voice, and he got slowly to his feet with his handful of fire out in front of him.

But the door slid slowly open before he could reach it.

Standing in the doorway, illuminated by the shivering flames in Lupins hand, was two cloaked figures that towered to the ceiling. Its face's were completely hidden beneath it's hoods. Harry and Rose's eyes darted downward, and what they saw made their stomachs contract. There was a hand protruding from the cloak and it was glistening, grayish, slimy-looking, and scabbed like something dead that had decayed in water...