chapter nine

Buckbeak

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎                  ☺︎︎⌫❦☀︎︎chapter nine☀︎︎❦⌫☺︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎
                  ☺︎︎⌫❦☀︎︎chapter nine☀︎︎❦☺︎︎
☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

YESTERDAY'S rain had cleared; the sky was a clear, pale gray, and the grass was springy and damp underfoot as they set off for their first ever Care of Magical Creatures class.

Rose was walking next to Blaise Zabini, who was her first ever friend she had made in first year.

three years ago

"Slytherin!" the sorting hat yelled.

Clapping came from the slytherin table.

Blaise Zabini was clapping the hardest. What Rose didn't know, was that Blaise had the biggest crush on her when he first saw her walking to the Slytherin table and sat next to him. Of course, that crush had stopped at the start of second year..

"Hi! I'm Blaise Zabini!" He stated cheerfully, with his hand out to her.

"Rose Black." She stated.

They both smiled at eachother.

Well, kind've smiled. Keep in mind this was the same year Aurora had passed.

present time.

In front of them, was Ron, Hermione, and Harry. Although it looked like Hermione and Ron were definitely not on talking terms.

Rose and Blaise talked about multiple things, as they went down the sloping lawns to Hagrid's hut on the edge of the Forbidden Forest. It was only until Harry turned around to see Rose and Blaise, that he realize they must be having these lessons with the Slytherins. When Harry saw Rose and Blaise laughing about something, he felt this bubbling feeling in his stomach and looked down to see his fists clenched.

He quickly Unclenched them and looked away. 'What was that?' He thought.

Hagrid was waiting for his class at the door of his hut. He stood in his moleskin overcoat, with Fang the boarhound at his heels, looking impatient to start.

 He stood in his moleskin overcoat, with Fang the boarhound at his heels, looking impatient to start