Got yah!

Marsela's POV

Ano bang plano ng mga 'to? Di pa naman nila masyadong kilala yang mga ugok na 'yan baka kung anong gawin ng mga yan sa kanila. Ugh! I sigh and walk to Coleen's side where she simply pass a piece of tissue to Jem hanggang makarating sa iba.
I frowned and watched them. Do they have a plan?What about me?!

"Okay. Di naman mukang mahina mga utak nyo, sana naman di lang gwapo meron kayo diba?" sabi nung Gabrielle.

"Are you insulting us?!" Benedict almost grab her collar but Abelaine swat his hand away.

"Easy ka lang. Sasabihin lang namin yung mga kailangan nyong gawin."

"Nakikita nyo may hawak kaming tissue diba? May sinulat kami dito pero mawawala 'yon sa bawat step na gagawin natin." said the girl that Abby calls Lara if i'm not wrong.

"This should better be entertaining or you're a dead meat to us." Renz threatened.

"I assure you. This is fun." Gabrielle said.

"Basta kung anong gagawin namin dito sa tissue gagawin nyo din."

"Same tissue lang, di nyo kailangan kumuha ng sarili nyong tissue. Okay start na natin." Ecka said before all four of them start to blow on the tissue.

"You mean if you blow to that tissue we're gonna blow on that same tissue too?" Justin asked with a frowned.

I giggled. This is the first time that i'll watch them looks completely stupid.

"Oo nga kasi di ka nakikinig ha." Ecka said while shaking her head and i'm enjoying how Justin looks annoyed.

"Okay start it again." said Justin and they all agreed.

"As you wish." kaya naman palang mag english nitong si Abelaine eh.

They started the magic again or should i say 'game'. Everytime they blow they are folding the tissues which is very interesting because no one knows what will gonna happen next.

"Oh last na 'to maliit na yung tissue pakita nyo na samin pinakamalakas nyong blow." as all of us waited for the last step i can see on my peripheral vision Coleen is tapping her foot silently.

"HA!" they really do gave their biggest blow with their biggest mouths open then what shock me is when Abby, Lara, Gabrielle and Ecka put the tissue all together inside Justin and his friend's mouths after that everyone in the cafeteria run with Lara yelling,

"Takbo!"

I'm stuck on my place and watch Justin and his friends pulls out the tissue on their mouths before unfolding it then i don't know what's inside the tissues that made them growls in angered.

I am more surprised when someone pulls me then i heard her say, "Got yah!" before running out with the others.

We run and run but i think this girl who's holding my hand don't have any places to go since she's a newbie. Yes, you're right. It was Abelaine.

So i shook my head and pull her with me as i lead the way.

"Dito tayo! I'm sure dito din pupunta yung iba." i said and entered a silent room. Well, its actually our secret room where the others are staying kapag nadedetention sila o kaya ayaw nilang pumasok kaya sigurado din talaga akong dito sila pupunta kasi di naman alam 'to nina Justin.

I slumped on the couch and breath heavily. Abby sat beside me as we catch our breath, while breathing i can't stop myself to giggle and laugh when i saw Justin's reaction earlier.