Ms Encarnasion

~ O M N I S C I E N T !

It was 7am and with all the loud cheers and music outside Abby also woke up with so much full energy as if the sun was just beside her giving her a bright morning, well there is, her bright someone. A star that's shining even when the sun is conquering the morning, she look beside her and smile watching a very beautiful human being wrapped in a soft and thick blanket having a cute squishy face while sleeping silently.

Remembering a memory they've done last night at the plaza, she soothes closer to her and gave her a kiss on the forehead then to the cheeks earning a little move from the chinita girl but remain asleep. After staring at her for a few minutes, she decided to stretch and get out of the bed exactly she hears a soft and silent knock so she opened the door a little and popped her head outside seeing her cousin, Coco.

"Goodmorning Ate Abby. Mommy Rans is here na, she arrived at 5am buti gising na agad si Tita. Gising na din sina Ate Sheks and Ate Alice tapos nasa baba na din si Gabb." bati nito sa kanya.

"Talaga?Then let's go puntahan natin sila." she carefully closed the door behind her before walking down the stairs with her cousin.

"Goodmorning Ate Abby." Gabb smiles and so she did.

"Rans, buti nakarating ka." she waved at the girl who's standing on the doorway of the terrace.

"Muntik na ko maligaw buti marunong ako mag-follow ng address. Bat nyo ba kasi ako pinapunta dito?Busy ako sa Manila e, saka bakit ang daming tao sa labas?" intrigang tanong nya.

"Fiesta kasi dito ngayon, ikaw din. Ayaw mo bang naiinvite sa mga occasion?" Gabb respond and chuckled.

"Ha?Fiesta?Hindi, hindi naman sa ganon. Saka joke lang na busy ako sa Manila jusko aamagin na nga ako don buti na lang pinasunod nyo ko dito!" Rans's mood shift from annoyed into a bright excited girl who's mind is clouding with food so everyone laugh.

"Tingnan mo, basta pagkain ang galing mong magpalusot. Tara pasok ka." Abby offered but before they lead her inside she stopped them.

"Ay teka lang Abby, may kasama kasi ako e. I hope you guys won't mind." Rans scratch the back of her head before pulling someone beside her from the terrace.

"Woah! Nice. Hello Aly its nice to see you here, with Ate Ransoy!" Coleen squeals.

"Hello, Oo nga nakakahiya nga eh pero ayoko din naman syang pumunta dito mag-isa kaya pumayag na kong samahan sya." the girl Aly said shyly.

"Ay wow iba ka Rans. In just one night, may nabuo ba? May label na ba 'yan?" Sheki entered holding a mug of coffee with Alice.

"I swear Sheki kung wala lang tayo sa ibang bahay pepektusan ko wisdom tooth mo." Rans scolded her.

"Oh awat muna ang aga-aga. Magkape muna kayo." said Alice that made Sheki pull out her tongue and earn an eye roll from Rans.

"Mukhang di pa nakikita ni Sheki post mo ah.. Hmn, halika Sheki pakita ko sayo sure ako naka-hide sayo yung post ni Alice kagabi. Hindi lang sya, sayo din Coco from your beloved poging manliligaw." Rans smirk and pull out her phone.

Sheki look at Alice suspiciously before walking to Rans with Coco. Rans move her eyebrows up and down when Alice mouthed her a 'gago.' Then a seconds later Coleen was now standing beside Rans with her arms crossed.

"Gabrielleee!!" she yelled not too loud dahil alam nya namang may ibang bisita sina Abby which is the Guia's.

Upon hearing Coleen's shout Gabb automatically stood up from the living room and peek at them on the doorway.