Futures

Coleen's POV

I can't help but to laugh at Ate Abby na hindi makuntento sa mga damit na pinapasuot ko sa kanya.

"Ate, Okay na nga 'to para simple lang pero fashionable." I groaned and she shook her head.

"Ayako ng fashionable, hindi naman ako rarampa sa red carpet. Gusto ko yung disente." I laugh and sigh before going into her cabinet again.

"Lahat naman ng damit disente pag ikaw ang may suot ih." baka kailangan lang nito ng konting sweet talk.

"Wag mo 'ko bolahin. Kinakabahan nga akooo eh." she slumps herself on the mattress and sigh.

"Bat ka kasi kinakabahan? Eh sabi mo naman you already talked to them before Ate Sela knew. What's the sense Ate Abby?" I look at her and she sigh.

"Aaargh. Basta. Ipili mo na 'ko dyan, yung maayos." she stood up and watch me do the things.

"'Kay, Well how 'bout this? Then let's paired it with a denim. Ayan, A shirt, jeans then paired it with some combat boots?" I look at her at pinakita sa kanya yung denim na hawak ko.

"Ayako nyan Col—

"No. This is it. Mauubos yung oras natin kakapili, you're gonna be late na Ate!" I throw her the clothes then made my way to the door.

"Seryoso na ba 'to Coleen?!" she frowned and I giggled.

"Didn't you see how cool Ate Sela's fam? That's the perfect clothes for you. Pakita mo din sa kanila kung gaano ka ka-cool." I winked at her before closing the door para makapagready na sya.

When I'm walking on the stairs I got a call from someone so I hurriedly dukot dukot my phone on my pocket.

"Yessss. Its Coco speaking." I said with my most maarte accent.

"Hindi mo tinitingnan caller ID ng tumatawag sayo?" I frowned then look at the caller ID then giggled after.

"Oops. Sorry baby bub, hehe."

"Yeah anyway, are you free? Dinner tayo sa labas. Or pwede namang dito na lang sa condo wala naman sina Ate Ecka, pweaseee baby bubbb!" I giggled as I made my way downstairs.

"Sure. I'll be there at 20 minutes, I'll check muna for Ate Abby until she leaves then didiretso na ko dyan." I smiled.

This handsome lady never failed to make me smile everyday even after the awkward fight between her and Ate Gia.

"Yeyyy! Oh gusto mo ba sunduin na kita?Susunduin na lang pala kita to make sure about your safety. Wait for me there, Okay?" gusto ko mang tumanggi pero sa tagal na nakilala ko si Gabb, I know she'll always fight for what she wants.

"If that's what you want then I'll wait for you. Wala din naman si Mommy today and my brother, he's on his friends."

"Edi sakto pala. Okay, I'll hang-up na baby bub I'm on my way na po."

"Okayyy. Take care." I can't myself to smile habang nakatitig sa labas ng bahay and hang-up the call then exactly Ate Abby walks down the stairs.

"Coleen?" she called and my smiled widened as I look at her.

"See?! You look awesome like those bida sa mga action movies!" she snorted as she looks at me na para bang hindi sya naniniwala.

"Feeling ko muka akong tanga Coleen. Dinner yung pupuntahan ko and to be exact. I'm going to meet Sela's family." I look at her in awe and she raised her brow.