BeCka

Marsela's POV

We're on the shore having fun 'coz its our last day. We're playing beach volleyball since we have a beach ball, I'm kinda sticking to Gia today that's why i also agree na sumali sa laro nila.

"Ako dyan Marsela dun ka sa likod. Ikaw lagi matatamaan ng bola dyan." said Abby but i'm ignoring her.

"Oh game na ha?!" Ecka yelled from the other group.

Obviously, ka-team ko sina Abby, Gia, Lara, Belle, Jem and Sheki while the other opposing team are Ella, Alice, Ecka, Brei, Dana and Gabb while Coleen is being the scorer and of course cheering the both team but sometimes, she's just cheering for Gabb, Ha!

Its actually 9am in the morning, I did rest earlier yesterday. Nakipagpalit ako kay Ecka para si Belle ang katabi ko sa kama.

"Game na serve mo na 'yan!" Gia ordered and go to their own positions.

We started the game and it was going really well, the passing of the ball was smooth so the game went on and on. It was full of laughters and asaran kasi lagi kaming nagsasagutan ni Ecka.

"Mars, palit kayo ni Abby. Mapuputol na kamay mo kakahampas, bigyan mo ng chance mga kakampi mo." she said and pointed at our positions.

"Hindi na, okay lang."

"Bahala ka, Mars lalagyan ko ng kulangot 'to para di mo mahawakan." they laugh and I made a face of disgust.

"Ang baboy ha."

"Hindi nga kasi, Mars sawa na din ako sa muka mo kanina pa tayo magkaharap dito. Switch positions naman." pilit nya and I rolled my eyes.

"Aa ang ligalig mo Ecka eh." I stomped my feet and changed my position to Abby while Ecka and others are giggling.

"Oh si Gabb pagseservin namin ha." She passed the ball to Gabb and position themselves.

Gabb smirk at Abby, she grabbed some sand and poured it on the ball before she straightened up and threw the ball. I guess her target is Abby who's in the front pero napalakas yung paghampas nya sa bola and it comes to my way.

Before i could lay my hand on the beach ball the sands fell on my face and even my eyes were covered some dust, so I didn't catch it and it hit me instead. Napaupo ako not because of the impact but because of the sand na pumasok sa mata ko.

I felt a hand quickly rest on my back and without seeing who is it, nakilala ko din naman because of the voice.

"Sela, Okay ka lang?" it was Abby she helped me to remove some sand on my face and even blow to my eyes para matanggal yung ilang buhangin na nakapuwing sakin. Then i heard someone fighting.

"Stop playing dirty here!" Abby helps me to stood up and dust myself then fix my hair while her other hand is holding my waist.

"Hindi ko naman sinasadya, it was supposedly for Ate Abby." Coleen run to Gabb's side while i can feel my eyes tearing up kasi ang hapdi talaga but I tried to blink it away.

"Ba, stop." Ella was holding to Gia who have the urge to hurt Gabb.

"No! Pano mo ba kasi nasigurado na kay Abby mapupunta yung bola? Look! It hits my friend!" she gritted her teeth and so i tried to get near them with Abby.

Ella looked at Gabb and I can sense the fear she can feel for Gabb 'coz Gia is really mad. Gabb look at me while fidgeting her fingers.

"Ate Sela sorry. Di ko naman sinasadya.." she looks down and I sigh looking at Gia.

"Its okay, I'm fine. Muse, stop that already i'm okay." I pointed at Gia who rolled her eyes then leave with Dana.

I saw them talking to each other while glaring at Gabb before completely walking away.