DEVIL

JIN'S P.O.V.

" You are a part of me now." He laughed at me.

" No !" I denied with spiteful eyes.

" Stop denying, Jin. Don't you remember you drank my blood ?" he reminded me.

" NO, I'M NOT A PART OF YOU !" I raised my voice as if trying to make a baseless point.

" Really? Still, denying !? How far will this go ? " he rubbed his temples.

" I AM NOT DENYING! IT'S THE TRUTH !"

" Come on, Jin! I will welcome you home! We can rule the Hell together." he offered.

" I SAID STOP !" I shouted, picking up the dagger from the ground and pointing it at him. " Stop telling me that I am a part of you because I am not !" I snapped at him.

" ...and this dagger gonna save you from me ?" he laughed.

" No." I looked him in the eye. His eyes glowed with determination and a fire to win in this fight. " This dagger will kill me." I turned the pointy edge of the knife against my throat.

" Jin.." He froze in his place as he went pale. He gulped at the sight of me holding the dagger against my skin.

" You think I didn't get it !?" I mocked at him. " You made me drink the blood so that I don't succeed in my task."

" Put. The. Dagger. Down." He calmly suggested to me but I could feel the sternness in his voice.

I chuckled at his alertness. " What? Why are you so pale, huh ?" I asked him without accepting any sort of answer from his side.

" Seems like the King of Hell is scared, huh ?" I laughed at him.

" You wanted me to sin and I did because of your blood running in my veins but you simply forgot that you are making my work easier." I chuckled as he eyed me with fierce eyes.

" Put the dagger down, Jin !" He commanded.

" Or what? You made it easier for me to kill you. You have only kept me alive because your blood runs in my veins or else you would've got rid of me so easily." I justified.

" You think that you have an advantage? You are wrong. Even with my blood in your veins, you can't kill me so easily." He reasoned with me as he stepped towards me.

" I can't kill you but I can break you in parts. Each part of you will be killed by me. This time, you will lose and I will win." I declared as he stepped closer to me.

" You cannot kill me, Jin. I will come back stronger and how long will you try to kill me?"

" As long as I can !" I inhaled and with a swift move raised the dagger in the air.

" YOU CAN'T AND WILL NEVER WIN !" I pushed the knife downward.

" NO, JIN !" Namjoon screamed as he sprinted towards me.

The sharp dagger cut through my skin and stabbed my internal organs. My blood paints my hand as I held onto the dagger as my fingers start to tremble. I felt pangs of my wound. I saw his eyes widen as his body collapsed on his knees. Tears filled in my eyes and strong will in my mind, I pulled the dagger out to stab myself again. I knew the damage would be a lot worse if I pull out the knife so I took another blow of it which weakened my mind as chills ran down my spine. My legs became wobbly and I felt dizzy. I heard Namjoon coughed out blood as I groaned in pain. My head grows heavier and my calves struggled to stand still. I struggled to keep my eyes open as I fought the urge to protect myself. I wanted to stop the bleeding but I made my hands firm on the dagger. I looked Namjoon in the eyes; who had a smile on his face and tears falling down his eyes.