BAIT

JIN'S P.O.V.

" If 't be true i cannot bendeth heaven, i shall raiseth hell."

My ears kept ringing with these words. It sounded more like a warning. Taehyung sat on the backseat with Jungkook still unconscious. He said that it will take some time to fade away the black magic on him.

We arrived at the mansion. I helped Tae in carrying Jungkook inside. At the sight of Jungkook, everyone rushed to the door. Everyone looked worried and asked million questions but what amazed me is that in such a commotion. I could still hear the wind chime moving. We left Kookie to rest in the room and settled ourselves downstairs.

Hoseok brought the first-aid. He did the dressing of our wounds. Tae sat there on the chair, completely silent. I am sure he was angry about how Namjoon turns out to be the only threat to us.

It is difficult for anyone to believe that Namjoon is the one who's hungry for our death.

He's the one who brought us all together.

He's the one who gave us shelter.

He's the one who helped us all these years.

He's the one who gave us a new life.

Now....

He's the one who want us all dead.

" What happened to y'all ?" Hoseok looking at our state, bringing me back from my thoughts.

" Who did this to Kookie ?" Ashley showed concern towards her boyfriend.

" I-It's Namjoon." Tae answered, trying to keep his voice from breaking. He has dropped the honorific for Namjoon.

" Namjoon ? You guys really hit your head hard ! Namjoon cannot do such a thing. He lo---" Hoseok sakd trying to justify.

" He tried to kill us ! He tried to kill me ! He tried to kill hyung ! He did it ! All these wounds are not for show !" Tae snapped at Hoseok.

" Tae--" I tried to calm him down but he was not ready to listen.

" No ! I had enough ! H-He looked quite harmless. He tried to take J-Jungkook's soul by s-sacrificing Hazel. Jungkook never did anything wrong. Hazel didn't even knew him. But then ..WHY DOES HE WANT TO HURT US ?" Tae broke down in tears.

Jimin went to console him. We all sat in silence. He must be disturbed for losing Hazel again.

" What do you expect from a guy like him ?" Yoongi said bluntly, changing the atmosphere completely. Tae looked at him, just like all of us.

" He's been selfish since the very beginning. He did things as he wanted. Nobody stopped him and whoever did, had to end up like me." Yoongi answered.

" Yoongi was controlled by Namjoon. Whatever Yoongi did wasn't him actually doing it by his own will. Namjoon made him do it." I explained the meaning behind yoongi's words.

" He controlled hyung ?" Jimin questioned.

" Yeah. "

" What about the thing he did to Hazel ?" Tae asked in a low voice.

" What ? What did he do to Hazel ?" Ashley questioned.

" I repeat myself. He was doing everything because Namjoon controlled him. It was not his choice." I replied making myself clear.

" What's the use of this now ? The harm is already done." Tae muttered looking over to Yoongi.

" What did you do to Hazel ? " Ashley asked.