DESTINED BONDS

HAZEL'S P.O.V.

A unknown smile spread across my face as I walked my way back home. As the door opened, Eva welcomed me.

" Did you feel better ?" She asked excitedly. As a reply, I smiled at her cuteness.

" Oh my god ! She is smiling ! It worked ! Yeah !" Ashley hugged Eva in happiness. I walked past them and then turned towards them.

" Would you guys like to cook dinner with me ?" I asked.

" What ?" Eva asked being shocked. She looked at Ashley with wide eyes.

" Why , don't want to cook food along with me ?" I asked teasing them.

" What ? NO ! I mean YES ! We would love to cook food with you." Ashley replied.

As all three of us got into the kitchen, I heard them having a conversation. It was not completely inaudible to me since Eva was whispering too loud to call it a whisper.

" She's back !" Eva said.

" I told you ! She just needs some time alone. She will be fine." Ashley replied to her.

The next morning, Eva came in my room. She was all ready for the college.

" What !? You are still not ready ? Hazel, Come on ! Get ready ! Let's go to college!" Eva spoke with excitement.

" No, Eva. I am fine here. I don't want to attend college for few more days." I replied.

" But, Hazel--" Eva whined.

" Eva, let her rest for a bit more." Ashley said as she gradually dragged Eva out of the room before giving me a smile.

I was very fidgety today. I couldn't concentrate on my book today. I was getting bored. I was very bored. My mood was completely off. Because I couldn't find anything to get me out of this boredom.

I never got this bored before, when I was left alone in the home. I guess I need some air. Since yesterday, I am craving for it. No wonder, I need fresh air. I got dressed and went outside.

" Where should I go ?" I thought. " Should I visit that store again ?"

My legs carried me to that store again. I don't know. Why ? But I wanted to visit that store again. As I stepped in, my eyes wandered around looking for someone.

" How can I help you, ma'am ?" I recognised the manager.

" Oh ! I-I .. I was looking for some clothes." I replied.

" Sure. This way, ma'am." He said as he led the way to clothing section.

My eyes still wandered around. Scanning each passing lanes of different sections. My eyes stopped at the familiar figure. I stopped in my tracks to have a better view. My eyes focused on him. He turn around as he bow to the customer. His eyes caught on mine as he rose up from his bow.

" Ma'am ?" The manager's voice worked as a distraction and my eyes shifted back to the manager.

In order to avoid his stare again. I followed the manager to the clothing section and stayed there for half an hour. I bought few clothes for Eva and Ashley to pretend that I was actually there for shopping.

Next day, I went to the store again. This time, I entered the shoes section right away. I was pretending to be looking through different kinds of shoes available. But like yesterday, my eyes kept on wandering here and there.

" May I help you ?" A deep voice spoke in my ear and the shoe fell from my hands.

" Let me get it for you." He said as he bend down to pick it up for me.