BEAST OF THE NIGHT

ASHLEY'S P.O.V.

A black colour shiny haired wolf was injured and lying on the ground. A brown wolf was about to leap and attack me. I took out a knife and pointed it towards the pack. Now, the whole pack was snarling at me.

" It will be fun.....taking out all the frustration on you filthy animals." I whispered to myself.

A wolf behind the brown one leapt over and I dig my knife right through the wolf's neck making it fall on the ground. Another wolf attacked one after the other. I tried hard to keep them away from the fallen black one. A pair of yellow eyes appeared in the darkness, slowly revealing the face of a man.

" You are in our territory. We don't welcome people like you or him in our territory. You might know it well. After all, you hunters have your own territory." He spoke harshly.

" I know about it. But there is no rule among the wolves to attack a fallen prey, right? Did you forget your own rules ?" I asked him a bit sarcastic in voice.

" We gave him time. We offered him to join our pack but he didn't want any of that. It leaves no option but to harm him and as for our rules, we abide by it.
If an unwanted guest stays in our territory despite the warning then we kill him."

I looked at the fallen figure of Jimin on the ground. I was ready to fight this leader as well.

" I don't mind if I die in order to follow the rules of any fight." I replied sternly.

The leader told the pack to attack me. They jumped on me trying to harm me but I cut off their throats and stabbed them....some wolves I fought barehanded...

I am a Hunter!

I don't care about being human I have a power that can kill even the greatest of great.

After the pack lay injured on the ground and a few crawled back like cowards the leader attacked me... It was sudden, without giving me time to recover from the previous fight...I tried to punch and kick him but he dodged it...I was sweating and furious! I took a dagger out from my belt and cut him in half!

I don't look back in a fight...he lay there without action! I knew he won't attack now.
I picked up jimin, he was breathing. I felt warmth in my heart when I had him in my arms...

"you are not a friend of mine, but I won't leave you to die"

Though my enemy, I decided to take him to the hospital. I stayed there and did all the formalities. I went to see him in the room. He was unconscious. I left him a note.

" I paid for your hospital bill. Don't worry about it. Get well soon, my enemy."

I wrote ' Enemy' because I don't want him to think I became soft for him. I was still the same old me. It's just I helped him in his fight or whatever. I don't want to stay here anymore. I walked to the door but I couldn't open the door.

My heart felt heavy leaving him in that state. I admit his presence is annoying but he is injured so I can't leave him until he at least gains his consciousness. I kept an eye on him from outside the room. A few hours later, he woke up. I called for the doctor and went away.

JIMIN'S P.O.V.

I did see her fighting for me but couldn't stay conscious for long. When I opened my eyes again, I found myself in a hospital bed. A doctor came in to examine me. I saw a figure passing by. I recognized it to be her. I was happy, she survived the fight.

It would be all my fault if she would get killed in this fight. I admit I was having some sort of concern for her because I don't want someone to die because of me. I was a good fighter but there were rules of each territory too.