TIME HAS COME ...

" Oh ! You are awake !" I heard a familiar voice.

I turned my head to the source of the voice. I couldn't believe my eyes as I saw...

" Zia..."

She smiled beautifully. Her cheeks round and rosy. Her eyes filled with love and her movement were refined.

" How many times did I told you not to overwork yourself ?" She scolded me lightly as she rose from my side.

" I have prepared porridge for you. Come down for dinner." She turned around to leave. I sat up on the bed.

" Zia..." I called out to her as if making sure that it was her and not someone else.

She yet again, turned to me with a smile and beauty in her grace.

" What ?" She asked.

But I was spellbound by her beauty. I wanted to say that I was so happy to see her again but...but... I- I just couldn't get myself to it.

I wanted to embrace her in my arms just like the old times.

Give her a shoulder to cry on.

Be the reason for her happiness.

Bring her goodies from my house.

Enlight her day with surprises.

I wanted her to ...

" Thank you." I heard a voice which wasn't mine.

I turned my head to the side and saw myself. Horror in my eyes and breath hitched on my throat.

" Sebastian, How many times did I told you. You don't have to thank me. Instead, I should thank you for everything. " she said with sincerity and just jumped a little on the spot.

" Oh ! I forgot, I have put the porridge to cook. I have to check on it. Come down to eat." She says as she rushes away.

I just sat there, horrified at the view of myself standing up. It was me but it wasn't me. I looked at the figure standing a few feet away from me.

He wore black trousers, a white shirt with sleeves rolled up to the elbow with a black inner vest. Hair slicked back and he looked no different from me.

Where am I?

I thought I was finally dead.

And I met Zia in afterlife.

Is this...

I-Is this m-my past life?

I-I re-entered the p-phase of m-my past life.

I came back in time.

Why?

Why am I here?

I couldn't be here!

But ...

But he is there.

A sole proof that this all was true.

I stood up and walked up to him. His eyes were somewhat not soft anymore. His eyes were filled with pain and anger. He crushed the paper in his hand as he made a fist. As he turned to look at his side, my eyes followed his and I saw Namjoon and Zia's picture hanging on the wall.

He left the room in a hurry as he threw the paper away from him. As soon as the door closed, I picked up the crumpled paper and read it.

* * *