NEXT PREY

JIN'S POV

" ...don't disappoint me, Jin."

My eyes opened and looked over the group of people walking ahead of me. I could see Maya laughing evilly over her win in this game. I could see everyone in the darkness. The moon glistened through the trees. We walked away from the people cheering over Zia's death. My heart filled with somewhat guilt but I knew I deserved better so maybe I will regret over it a bit more less. Maya offered me to tag along for the celebration but I refused. I was feeling a bit nauseous so I drank some water upon reaching home and went straight to bed. I couldn't sleep and the feeling of puking took over me. I rushed to the bathroom and threw up.

I stood in front of a basin coloured in red. It smelled like blood. I could taste the blood in my mouth. I swiftly opened the tap and rinse my mouth thoroughly. I rubbed my stomach to feel a bit better. I stepped out and stood in front of the mirror and stared at my reflection. I could only see myself but the figure beside me who reflected in the mirror was of Namjoon. I turned my head to look back but didn't found anyone standing there. I turned back and suddenly Zia stood in front of me in the reflection.

" Zia.." I mouthed and swallowed hard.

" You will bring justice to me, right ?" She whispered to me. Her words felt like a melody which was long forgotten but never left the heart who heard it.

" Zia.."

" I want justice, Sebastian," she said with eyes filled with tears.

" I- Argh! ARGH !" I clenched onto my chest, falling on my knees and grabbing my chest as if I don't hold onto it it will rip open. My heart felt like it grew bigger and the contraction and expansion of my heart just gave so many pain and jolts. My body started becoming weak and my eyesight started getting blurred. I could only hear Zia's voice in my ears.

" I want justice, Sebastian."

" I want justice, Jin."

" I want justice, Sebastian."

" I want justice, Jin."

" I want all of them, Sebastian."

" I want all of them dead."

" Don't disappoint me, Sebastian."

" Don't disappoint me, Jin."

The words faded as I fell into unconsciousness. The voice of Zia started faded and sounded more like a male husky voice. more like Namjoon's. My head grew heavier and heavier even when I laid on the cold floor, resting my head on its' cool surface. my eyes closed and my body losing the will to fight or even stay alive.

I wanna feel numb.

I wanna feel lost. I wanna...

...I want to kill.

I want to kill.

All of them.

I want to kill them.

Each one of them.

My eyes slowly gaining sight as if stepping out of a blurry view and adjusted to a more clearer image. I rose and sat up, straightening my back. I look around and saw Keith wasted in the Sofa nearby. A grin appears on my lips. I looked around if there is anyone else but seems like it was only me and him. The empty liquor bottles on the table could be of great use for killing him.

I got hold of one and smashed the bottle against the edge of the table, breaking the glass bottle into two. The sound woke him up a bit and he looked around still feeling a drowsy. I walked over to him slowly trying not to grab his attention to me. But somehow he called me out.