TARGETED

JIN'S P.O.V.

We were meeting up. All of us. Except for Yoongi. We tried to find him but he's still out of our reach. Hoseok said ' he wanted to discuss something important.' After a long time, Jimin is also coming with us for dinner.

I tried calling Taehyung but he wasn't picking up my calls. Hoseok called us downstairs to gather in the living room.

" Are y'all ready for dinner ?" Hoseok asked.

" Yeah." Kookie was happy about this meet-up. He obviously missed Jimin alot.

We got inside the car and drove to the restaurant. After parking the car in the parking lot, we walked towards the restaurant. I saw Jimin waiting for us outside the restaurant.

" Jimin-sshi !" Kookie called him and ran up to hug him.

Jimin gave his eye smile and hugged him back. One by one, we all hugged him. He was happy to be united with his family.

" Let's get inside." Hoseok suggested.

As we walked to the private reserved table room which Hoseok has booked for the night. Jimin and Kookie were happily chattering as we walked behind them.

We settled down on the table. After ordering our food, Hoseok jumped into the main discussion.

" So have you thought about coming back home, Jimin ?" Hoseok asked making the cheerful moment, dead serious in a second.

" I still don't think... I should come back." Jimin hesitates a little.

" Why ? What's wrong ?" Namjoon asked.

" I am just not ready yet. I don't want to stay with y'all anymore. I am better off alone."

There was silence in the room which was already silent. Jungkook suddenly rose from his seat.

" Where are you going ?" I asked.

" Restroom." He replied walking away.

There was silence again.

" Jimin, I think you should consider your decision again." I said.

" Sorry, hyung. I have made up my mind."

" Why are you being so cool about it, Jimin ? Don't you want to get back to us ?" I asked getting little annoyed at his words.

" No." He replied bluntly.

" Why ? What's wrong ? We aren't a family anymore ? Maybe you live better off without us. Maybe you don't want to get back to those happy days ?" I asked.

" I want to. But things aren't that easy now."

" What do you mean, Jimin ?" Namjoon asked calmly.

" I can't stay there. In that house, where I suffocate because..." he stopped in his words. He lowered his head and continued.

" Of Jungkook . I have nothing against him. It's just Jungkookie is still the same. More like Human. Whereas I have become a animal. If I stay with him, I will envy him and things will turn sour between us."

" Jimin, You know Jungkook is a hybrid. It's very rare that hybrid stays human. Jungkook is one of them." Hoseok patted on Jimin's shoulder.

" But hyung--"

" Hoseok is right. Don't think about it. You will get along with him. Didn't you see how happy he was seeing you here ?" Namjoon tried to make Jimin feel better.

" Hmm." Was the only reply Jimin gave us.

" Where is tae-tae ?" Jimin asked trying to change the topic.