I'M HERE

TAEHYUNG P.O.V.

I walked behind Jin hyung and stood at a door.
He looked at me before opening it.
I nodded.
He turned the knob and stepped inside, I followed him.
As soon as we stepped to the other side of the door, we entered her room.

There she was lying on the bed. Sleeping soundly without any worries.

She looked peaceful in her sleep. I wondered what would have happened to her that night if I didn't......

* Two days back *

It was late at night but the power that Taehyung had newly acquired needed some practice.

" Good thing we have a botanical garden here. I can look for plants and herbs here for my magical practice." Taehyung told himself.

He went around the garden trying to find the plants.
When he finally found it, he saw a light coming from behind, he turned around and saw the light was coming from an oak tree.

" Who would be here in the middle of the night inside this garden ?" He thought.

He had come to look for herbs which can only be found at this hour.

He didn't expect anybody around.

He had himself teleported inside the garden.
He tip-toed making sure the dried leaves are not making any noise under his feet.

He hid behind a tree as he saw a girl trying her magic on herself which is against the rules of any supernatural being.

" What a stupid girl !" He thought until he saw that her magic actually worked and the oak tree lit up in red colour.

The tree reached out its branches towards the girl from underneath the ground.

It held the girl's hands and legs, and slowly lifted her up above the ground.

The girl was screaming in pain as the grip of the branches tightened on her.

The energy of the tree was so powerful that it made the girl's skin tear and bleed.

He was about to stop the process when the tree lost its light, sudden darkness surrounded them again and the girl fell down on the ground from a height.

He ran towards her as he took her in his lap and tried to wake her up.

"Hey! Wake up! Wake up! Can you hear me ?" He asked, trying to wake her, she slightly opened her eyes before falling back into complete unconsciousness.

"Hey! Wake up !" His hands were soaked in her blood. And he realized she was bleeding heavily.

He laid her down on the ground. He held her hand and started to heal her. He tried to heal her but it was not working.

" Come on !!!" He was frustrated. He held her in his arms and looked towards her before starting to chant the spell again. He chanted again and again. Gradually her bleeding stopped. It was morning by the time, she was completely healed. He hid behind a tree as she woke up and then she walked away.

*****************************************

" Thanks, hyung for teleportation. " I said to hyung.

" You are welcome! Which one is yours ?" He asked.

" What ?" I asked.

" You know the girl for whom you have come here?"
He stood checking the picture frame hanging on the wall.