THREE MORE TO GO !

I walked over to the next prey. The neighbourhood was still and quiet until it caught fire. In the darkness prowled the devil that they have awoken. The wraith that will vanish humankind for centuries and more. The fury of my revenge will burn down those tall gates of heaven too. Even God won't be able to stop me from taking over this land and destroying it. I will kill every human being in here. This place remain in ruins for centuries. This place will burn down just like they burnt her. No one will escape my wraith. No one will help you. No one will escape.

The voices of people's plight of help echoed suddenly in my ears. I walked by as they tried to break the windows and doors. It will be of no use. I made sure no one survives. The children crying in distant. The women screaming for help. No water to put down the fire. This land has turned into drought. I walked away with each step creating a hell for people who called this upon themselves. The night became darker and stars hid away. The moon growing big and witnessing everything.

I stopped in front of a house. It was just catching fire. I looked around and saw people running around like a group ants trying to find a way to get out but they are trapped in it. They are trapped as long as their bones will catch fire and burn down leaving no flesh or body part. I made my way inside the house which has caught enough fire to burn down its base. I climbed the stairs leading to the room. I opened a room and found Thomas ( Taehyung ) holding onto the body of Jane ( Hazel ) in his arms.

" Someone help! " He cried.

" SOMEONE! HELP !" I saw him wrap the blanket around Jane.

" Jane, Wake up! Wake up !" He tried to wake her up but she remained silent.

I pretended to be the saviour for him as I rushed inside and kneeled next to Jane's body.

" Are you alright ?" I asked in urgency.

" My fiancée isn't waking up! I can't leave her here !" He replied though the temperature in the room was building up and becoming unbearable.

" Is there water? You can wet the clothes and carry her outside. " I suggested.

He ran away taking off his robe and stepping inside the bathroom. I saw him step in carefully as the walls of bathroom was also under fire. He tried to open the tap to let the water run but he turned around to look at us. I looked at him and then at Jane. I caressed her hair and she vanished in thin air.

" JANE! WHAT DID YO--" I heard him scream for the first time in this whole situation.

He didn't scream or shout as long as he had Jane but now, he is going crazy without her. I smiled at him with eyes set on him. I began laughing once his clothes caught fire and saw him running around as his skin burned along with the rest of the things in the room.

" Run all you want! At least, now you know the pain of losing your loved one ."

My eyes burned with hunger of blood and desire of death of others. I waved him a final goodbye as I walk out of burning house. I went easy on him but not the next one. I knocked loudly on the wooden door. Mathew ( Yoongi ) was awoken by it and came to open the door. I smiled and entered inside into his small set-up of fortune-teller.

" Who are you? What do you want ?" I heard his voice.

" I am here so you can read my palm," I replied sweetly.

" Are you crazy? Come tomorrow for the readings! GO !" He demanded.

" Um. I think I want to stay and see if you can read my lines." I said placing the bag full of gold coins on the table. The clinking of the coins attracted him to the table.

" Alright. I can do it for you." He said checking on the gold coins.

" Show me your hand." He said and I extended my hand for him to see.